R.I.P My Angels & Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Hello guys, If you don't know me already my name is Inferno/Alex. Despite if you like me or not please do not bash this post or say mean things... as this hits close to my heart.

Friday evening one of the most devastating things that could ever happened occurred.. As i was getting out of the shower i heard cop sirens, I looked out my window and saw 5-6 police car, firetrucks and ambulance in front of our house. I ran down stair in a panic screaming what happened, As my mom was crying at the bottom of the stairs she told me my 2 baby Nephews were in a tragic accident in our backyard.. And my mind went crazy & i didnt know what to do.. I been in the hospital for 3 days & sadly my little angels did not make it...

My 18 month old nephew passed away on Saturday around 11pm, While my 2 year old nephew passed on mothers day at 12:30pm.

These little ones passing was so unexpected and tragic. If anyone is interested her is there you caring page.
http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/jayvien-and-silas-/177208
Im not asking for donations, but you could if you wanted to... & i can try to do some kind of giveaway or something.

But for now im going to be taking a break from vmk for now because it hurts to much to be on during dream month...So going to miss the dream events, So if anyone will be so kind to try to get me a dream shirt or even ears it would make me feel so good inside...

Life will never be the same without these 2 little ones here in my life.. I loved them more then anything and i cant believe there gone.

Once again if you like me or not, please if you have something bad to say dont say it.. & be respectful.

Update.
I just learned my 2 year old nephew is donating his heart to a 1 year old boy... He is a hero..

Last edited:

kalyee

My heart goes out to you and yours. If you ever need any support this community will always have plenty for you, but know you're in my prayers while you step back to face life. Much love to you, stay strong!

I saw this on facebook. I wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and I'll be keeping your family in my prayers.

Kinglaser

I'm so sorry Alex. I can't say I know how it feels to lose someone that close to me, but I wish you didn't have to go through this.. I'll be praying for you. If you need someone to talk to, message me on here and I can give you a way to contact me.

I hope to see you back ingame when you're ready. I hope you are able to get through this ok, and if you don't come back and I have no way to talk to you, then I, and 99% of this community, will miss you.

xxvanexx

i never talked to you in game but i am so sorry that this happened to you, my condolences and ill be keeping your family in my prayers r.i.p little ones <3

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
alex i am so so sorry, this is so terrible and heartbreaking. i wish i could give you a hug. :-( you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Fotogirl

So sorry to hear of your family's loss. Its always so hard to understand when innocent little children are lost. Will say prayers for strength for your family to get thru this most difficult time.

Elle

I am so, so sorry this has happened. RIP those two beautiful angels.
I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through right now. I'll keep you in my prayers and i'll share the donation on my fb as well.

I cried just reading this. Oh Inferno... "The ballad of a dove go with peace and love. Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket save them for a time when you're really gonna need them, the sharp knife of a short life."

May the rest in the peace of eternal childhood.

Kristinabelyke

I'm so sorry

If I was one to win things I would give you the dream stuff. If I do I'll let you know

Lovessss

MagicFireball

Juice, or Mineral Water?
I'm so sorry for your loss Inferno

RIP your little Angels

I'll be right on the forums if you need someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.