R.I.P My Angels & Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad, I wish you the best of luck during this break. It's really hard to lose a loved one, especially when they're so young, but you'll get through it. Hope to see you back online smiling again! :hug:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Inferno, wow just wow I feel terrible for you, I your an amazing guy and I feel so sorry for you! I hope to see you around more when this is all over :I Anyway Congrats on being one of the best players on here and I hope your life goes well from here on out!

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Inferno! :( I'm so sorry, stay strong, friend! :(

Let the community know if you/your family needs anything more.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear about this. This is so heartbreaking. :( I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Inferno you would have been a phenomenal Uncle, and I'm sure for the time your little ones were in your life you already were. I'm so deeply, and truly sorry for your loss and I offer my sincerest sympathies. I have 2 nephews as well, both are 11, and a niece of 8. I've been through my fair share of painful times with my little babies, but nothing compared to this. I'm praying for you, your family, and the parents of those two sweet little angels.

I hope you at least find some comfort in knowing they're in a better place, a much better place than we are.
I'm keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers during this trying time for you.

I couldn't even imagine. I have a nephew who is 10, 3 nieces who are 6, 4, 2 and another nephew on the way. They are my entire world and my heart aches for you as I know how devastated I would be if something were to happen to any one of them. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. RIP, beautiful angels.

I am so sorry to hear about this horrible accident, but I believe that they are in heaven where they are happier than they ever could be on earth. This hit really near to my heart and I know how horrible it is to lose a loved one, especially one so young and pure. Rest in peace to the little ones and I hope you can go through this strongly! <3

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
There are no words you can say when I child is lost. I can not even imagine the pain their parents are feeling. To lose one is beyond heart breaking to lose 2 is unfathomable.

I can not even imagine how you are feeling inferno having this happen where you live. All I can say is I believe in Heaven and they are truly happy where they are. That does not make the horrible pain of living the years we have here on earth any less painful. :(

Your family will be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.