R.I.P My Angels & Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffWaff

I'm so so sorry Alex <3 This is so heartbreaking. My condolences to you and your family. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. Keep your head up! May they rest in peace <3 -hugs-

Fiyero

This is so tragic to hear. I know now they are some place better, smiling down at you. Keeping you and your family in heart and mind during this time

OMG Alex!! I'm bawling rn. I'm so sorry dad </3 things like this should never ever happen. I'm sending all of my love and prayers to you and your family. And the fact that your nephew is donating his heart, wow. What an amazing thing to do, even when you lose your life you give life. Just know they're looking down on you Alex. They'll be with you forever, by your side, watching their uncle and keeping you safe. I love you 6ever <333 rest in peace wee ones.

I am so sorry.

Praying for you and your family since I've had something similar happen. A friend of mine is no longer with me and it tears me apart knowing that she is gone. I, too, won't be spending much time online this month because of how much the connection between dreams and this event hurts. Especially since I still feel like I am in a terrible nightmare and that this hasn't really happened... I really hope for the best for you. I'm here if you need anything (:

Miss

This made me choke up like you can't imagine. Please stay strong. Know they are smiling down on you, and they are proud of you. You and your family are in my prayers. :hearts:

Inferno

i saw this on facebook
one of my friends said they were her cousins too

im so sorry
oooo Ya?
Then she must be my cousin i assume.. Small world.

---

I wanna thank everyone for the kind words that have been said here.. You guys are a awesome community & i'm glad to be apart of it.

Last edited:
This gave me chills reading this. I'm truly very sorry for your loss of your angels. I can't hardly imagine what you are going through right now. My prays will go out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.