RAFFLE! *closed*

Createitinc

*EDIT* For every 20 entries I will add a runner up prize. So far there are 4 runner up prizes!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN ON THE 24TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone I'm back at it again!

I am raffling off the full set of Kakamora BPs (all 3)!

If I get enough interest in this I will do a raffle for the Pus Backpack too.

Each entry is 500c and there is no limit to how many entries you can have.

I am keeping a numbered list and write down the user name before accepting the trade for the entry fee. I am more than happy to provide proof upon request :)

Winner will be picked in December via a random number generator, which I will film when I do it.

I will let the winner know via in game and/or on discord. MY discord name is createitinc#3485.

Feel free to message me through there if you would like to meet up to enter or if you have any further questions :)

All proceeds go to the giveaway room!

(I will update if I think of anything else I may have forgotten)

*one more special edit* Since this has done so well I will be raffling off the Pua BP as well. Coming 2021!

Last edited:

Createitinc

Winners are:

drpepperschwarts - 3 Kakamora BPS
Cyleste - Runner up 1
misspixie - runner up 2
Princessmagic - runner up 3
strawberrygirl - runner up 4
skiboi2020 - runner up 5

I have sent around messages to the winners and I'm giving them 2-3 weeks meet up for their prizes. If I don't hear back from them within this time I will pick new winners for the unclaimed prizes.

It also is not letting me upload the vid to here nor discord. If you would like to see it for any reason feel free to pm me and we can figure that out :)

Last little thing: I haven't figured out exactly when but I will be doing a raffle for the pus bp in 2021. Tell your friends ;)