Rainbow Ears!

Hey all, I know that this month is Pride Month for the LGBTQIA community and was suggesting we celebrate it on myvmk. The original thought was to have rainbow ears. This wouldn't just be specifically for said group. Anyone can wear them. I know Disney World does a pride week which is awesome. Now there doesn't need to be a specific item it was just a thought.

Thank you to M.I.N.T.Y for the wonderful idea!

I know Disney World does a pride week which is awesome.
Just wanted to clarify. Disney World does not do a pride week. You are probably thinking of "Gay Days", which is held at the beginning of every June for 4 days. It's not an official Disney event. It's just a large group of guests meeting up to enjoy the parks together. The group usually designates one park to visit each day but they are not affiliated with Disney in any way.

Just wanted to clarify. Disney World does not do a pride week. You are probably thinking of "Gay Days", which is held at the beginning of every June for 4 days. It's not an official Disney event. It's just a large group of guests meeting up to enjoy the parks together. The group usually designates one park to visit each day but they are not affiliated with Disney in any way.
Yeah, that's my fault for that misinformation. I was told there was a pride week by a friend so I assumed it true. Gay days seem fun and maybe one day Disney will host there own pride week! Sorry about that and thank you for clarifying.