Random Acts of Kindness!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I am nominating @RockStar_PoohBear for continuously thinking about others!!!!! Her friends and the virtual community surrounding her are one of the most important things to her and it completely shows. If you notice and look back at the kindness thread, you will see how she keeps nominating somebody from the community just about every other day. She does so because (as I mentioned before) she is always thinking about those in her life around her. She loves people in general and not only that but she puts that love for others into action. Keep letting that light inside you shine Liv because even if you did not know it, it's made a positive and oh so beautiful impact.

Big shout-out to @Danny_DeVito for spontaneously giving me two of the pilgrim hats from the Thanksgiving events yesterday/today. I was hoping to quickly log on today to get the hat and then log off so I could spend more time with my family. Unfortunately, I didn't realize there would be a queue to get into the room. When I mentioned in FLC that my family was playing games without me, she spontaneously traded me the hats for free and told me to go spend time with them. It was super kind and unexpected, as we haven't really talked before! I'm thankful for players like her in our community! :aww: