Random Acts of Kindness!

Big shout-out to @Danny_DeVito for spontaneously giving me two of the pilgrim hats from the Thanksgiving events yesterday/today. I was hoping to quickly log on today to get the hat and then log off so I could spend more time with my family. Unfortunately, I didn't realize there would be a queue to get into the room. When I mentioned in FLC that my family was playing games without me, she spontaneously traded me the hats for free and told me to go spend time with them. It was super kind and unexpected, as we haven't really talked before! I'm thankful for players like her in our community! :aww:
OMG This was so nice to read, seriously thank you so much!! :halcyon::hearts::cry:

I can’t think of anyone more deserving of recognition for his random acts of kindness than my friend @Retro. I can no longer count on my hands the number of times I’ve witnessed him not only assist new guests with navigating the kingdom, but also giving them items to get them started in the game. In addition to that, on numerous occasions he has put forth much effort into finding rare items he knows his friends are looking for and doesn’t stop until he acquires them. He also doesn’t participate in or promote any drama or negativity. His acts of kindness within the game come from the heart and is never in hopes for personal gain. He truly exemplifies what it means to be a community leader if those existed in MyVMK.

Retro

I can’t think of anyone more deserving of recognition for his random acts of kindness than my friend @Retro. I can no longer count on my hands the number of times I’ve witnessed him not only assist new guests with navigating the kingdom, but also giving them items to get them started in the game. In addition to that, on numerous occasions he has put forth much effort into finding rare items he knows his friends are looking for and doesn’t stop until he acquires them. He also doesn’t participate in or promote any drama or negativity. His acts of kindness within the game come from the heart and is never in hopes for personal gain. He truly exemplifies what it means to be a community leader if those existed in MyVMK.
Hit me right in the feelers.. this means so much coming from someone as well respected in the community as yourself. Much glove and many more successful days to come in this game. :MickeyM::swoon:

I would love to nominate @awko-taco. From the day I met her, she is an amazing room owner, a good host, and always there to help. She is also understanding of people's needs. She always is happy when I've given her stuff she's missed due to her having her baby. She also threw me an amazing birthday party too

lexis

this does not define you.
:star: I would like to nominate tide :star:

she is always, alwaysss so thoughtful and kind and sweet to everyone and made a room for new users to come and get familiar with the game and meet other players
i second this, the new users event was such a thoughtful idea!

she puts so much time and effort into making everyone feel welcome. she always says hello to everyone and you know that even if you've only spoken to her once, you could still consider her a friend! tide deserves this award 100000x over for all that she does and the person she's shown herself to be.

she puts so much time and effort into making everyone feel welcome. she always says hello to everyone and you know that even if you've only spoken to her once, you could still consider her a friend! tide deserves this award 100000x over for all that she does and the person she's shown herself to be.
Guy's ;') This seriously made me tear up. You're both so sweet & you're amazing people. Thank you so much for your kind words - I love you both <3[DOUBLEPOST=1544074943][/DOUBLEPOST]
:star: I would like to nominate tide :star:

she is always, alwaysss so thoughtful and kind and sweet to everyone and made a room for new users to come and get familiar with the game and meet other players
I freaking love you <3 You're too sweet ;')

I third this! Tide is so awesome and kind, she has such a warm, loving personality. She is everybody's friend and can light a smile on your face easily with her sweet, caring self.

I want to nominate @tide also because she is just always a big ray of sunshine every time I see her. She is the best person I know and is always nice to everyone! <3
;') I guess everyone just wants me to happy cry tonight. You're all so sweet & I feel the same way towards all of you. You're all just the sweetest people I've ever met <3 <3 <3 Ily Honey <3

If there's anyone who deserves this, it's a lovely gal named @tide. She is a friend to every single person in game and is always encouraging to others. Whether you're playing pirates or in someone's room, she'll always cheer on others. I've always seen her be nice to everyone, especially me. In addition, she also helps out new players when they are guests

If there's anyone who deserves this, it's a lovely gal named @tide. She is a friend to every single person in game and is always encouraging to others. Whether you're playing pirates or in someone's room, she'll always cheer on others. I've always seen her be nice to everyone, especially me. In addition, she also helps out new players when they are guests
Liv, you're such an amazing and sweet person. I've told you before and I'll tell you again I am so happy to have you on this game spreading love and positivity! I love you, you are amazing! <3

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I would also like to nominate @waterfallglow. She is an amazing member of this community. From nominating people (like me) to helping out people, she is so nice and an an amazing person. Her heart is one of the biggest I've ever seen and that makes me smile. I love you and keep up the good work
Awww thank you Liv!!!!! -HUGS- <3