Random Acts of Kindness!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HOST_Nala, Jul 5, 2018.

1. BrookeDearest

BrookeDearest New Member

In-Game Name:
    BrookeDearest
    I would like to nominate aerostotale for the random acts of kindness award.

Like every game, place, group, etc., there are always cliques that are difficult to break into. I have never really fit in anywhere but aero has always made me feel welcome and always feel like there is a place for me. I am proud to call her a friend and she should definitely be rewarded for her ultimate kindness <3

BTdisney likes this.
  2. BTdisney

BTdisney Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Catgirl7
    I'd like to nominate PrincessAbb for this award. She is so nice and generous and gave me a couple free items that I was going to pay for! She definitely deserves to be rewarded for her random acts of kindness. <3

3. epicrose

epicrose Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate @Extreme for the kindness award. He always goes out of his way to be a good friend to me, and is always exceedingly kind to everyone he meets. He never hesitates to help someone out- whether it's giving new players advice, or even some items so they can find their footing in the game. Personally, he's helped me through some rough times and his friendship has meant a lot to me. I know a lot of other people feel the same. His kindness is UNMATCHED! :)

4. SunshinyCashew

SunshinyCashew Extreme's Man

In-Game Name:
    SunshinyCashew
    Second this!!