Random Acts of Kindness!

CCocoaGal

I nominate @Zee for constantly bringing the MyVMK community together with her auctions. She always fulfills every request that people give to her and does her best to make everyone feel included in the community as a whole. That's not all, she gives free to people that roll a certain number in her auction room so that more people will contribute. Finally, today I noticed that when she closed her auction, she stayed to keep the room going even though she was hungry for some "dinns" (dinner/food).

I’d like to nominate @Expect for being a respectable MyVMK citizen. He keeps to himself, never looking for drama. Whenever a friend needs help price checking items, looking for items, or asking for help; Expect is always there to lend a hand. I’ve seen him greet players in-game as well as via forums to make people feel welcomed into this community. I’ll never forget the first time I met him on MyVMK. I was fairly new to MyVMK. It was a struggle to acquire clothing items and pins; whatsoever, Expect had the patience, kindness, and honesty to help a sister out. I’m glad to have met Expect and wish for him the best! To me, he is a Big Brother! <3

pluto20015

I nominate @MagicKingdom she has really made me feel welcome in MyVMK, I just joined at the tail end of May and not too long after she really made me feel welcome and knows how to treat everyone with respect. She is someone I know I can always turn to when I'm having an issue because she will always be there and always listen.

Last edited:

Hi everyone!
To spread more love throughout the community, we will be featuring a new section on the newsletter titled "Random Acts of Kindness!"
We will be on the look out for people lending a helping hand, and just showing that they care. ♥

If you would like to share your kindness encounter, feel free to post your experience here!
While it's not necessary to share your story to be noticed, it's always a good read!
Nominate a friend who you think deserves it!

At the end of each month we will be randomly selecting at least 1 person to have their face and story posted on the newsletter along with a special surprise.

Pay it forward!
Nala :halcyon::paw:
I love it! Let's keep the magic going with this <3

I nominate IGN @Ritu & @Shrek because every time I have seen them, these ladies are generous, kind and confident, and always celebrate others. Some people walk into a room, even a virtual room, and everyone else is a little brighter at their appearance. I've also seen both of these ladies stand up for what's right and do it gracefully. Thank you, ladies!

Ritu

I nominate IGN @Ritu & @Shrek because every time I have seen them, these ladies are generous, kind and confident, and always celebrate others. Some people walk into a room, even a virtual room, and everyone else is a little brighter at their appearance. I've also seen both of these ladies stand up for what's right and do it gracefully. Thank you, ladies!
omg you are so kind and so sweet <3 thank you

Shrek

The Next Hokage

Oh my goodness, you're such a sweet little bean! Wow, this made my whole night! <3 Thank you so, so, so much!

MagicKingdom

I nominate @MagicKingdom she has really made me feel welcome in MyVMK, I just joined at the tail end of May and not too long after she really made me feel welcome and knows how to treat everyone with respect. She is someone I know I can always turn to when I'm having an issue because she will always be there and always listen.
You are the best!! and of course! It is super important to make everyone feel welcome and apart of the team! Ill always have your back! You are one of my best friends on there! :)

MagicKingdom

If I'm allowed to nominate two more, they would be @CrocodileBundy for putting others before herself and @Queen_of_hearts for the same thing1 Both are very selfless and deserve recognition!

I nominate @Gianorail and @LavenderGirl for helping me get started again on here and for being so helpful and kind. Gian bought me my first items on VMK and Lav has been so sweet and generous with giving me items she had extra of or didn't use anymore. They're both so sweet and I'm very thankful to have them as my friends :)

LavenderGirl

I nominate @Gianorail and @LavenderGirl for helping me get started again on here and for being so helpful and kind. Gian bought me my first items on VMK and Lav has been so sweet and generous with giving me items she had extra of or didn't use anymore. They're both so sweet and I'm very thankful to have them as my friends :)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH