Random Acts of Kindness!

WolverineLogan

Marvel Mania Manager
I would like to take a second to nominate @FloridaJen !! she is the sweetest and always tries to say hi to everyone who’s playing! I’ve gotten the chance to get to know her and she is literally one of the sweetest people I’ve met!!
Even though I have not known her for very long, floridajen (dajen as she likes me to call her) is very kind and sweet. I whole heartedly agree with brunettesnowhite!!!!!!!

I would love to nominate @aldisneyfans for kindness award! She is always so kind, and always helps anyone out whenever she can!!! She is such a team player and always has others in mind! She definitely deserves this award!!! :halcyon: :star: :halcyon:

BTdisney

Check out Bay's Stop n' Shop in I'm Trading...!
I would like to nominate @WolverineLogan for this award! He was the first person to ask for a signature on my thread and actually continue with the process, and was very patient and kind while I was trying to get it to work. When I didn't end up succeeding and he wasn't able to get the signature after all, he was extremely understanding. Then, he found me in-game one day and traded me 3k (which I had been charging for signatures), even though he didn't actually receive his signature! He is very friendly and kind, and helps out new users as well. I think he definitely deserves the Random Acts of Kindness Award!!! Thank you, Logan!!!

I nominate floridajen (soon to be floridahen), for her amazing kindness to every player she comes in contact with - not only that, but she has helped COUNTLESS people with credits, getting items they desire and overall, she is one of the kindest and sweetest people on earth, let alone on VMK <3 Her kindness and generosity deserve to be rewarded!!
Thanks so much MrB! <3

I would like to nominate @WolverineLogan for this award! He was the first person to ask for a signature on my thread and actually continue with the process, and was very patient and kind while I was trying to get it to work. When I didn't end up succeeding and he wasn't able to get the signature after all, he was extremely understanding. Then, he found me in-game one day and traded me 3k (which I had been charging for signatures), even though he didn't actually receive his signature! He is very friendly and kind, and helps out new users as well. I think he definitely deserves the Random Acts of Kindness Award!!! Thank you, Logan!!!
Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I am very glad to hear that you think of me as a kind person, because the reality is that it's not an award that makes me happy (although I would appreciate it) its the thought that I make others happy by being kind. So again. Thank you so very much for the nomination. Wishing all the nominees the very best of luck!!!!!