Random Acts of Kindness!

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Hi everybody! I nominate @Eggy and @Ringo because they bring me the happiness and joy that no other players have.

Where do I start with Eggy? She is uniquely charming and she lights up my world when I see her little character log on. She's the inspiration for my fashion sense in game and she is always in my heart. We watch Jesse McCartney music videos on a regular basis. She saw Jesse in concert and I feel so connected to her that sometimes I get flashbacks to the concert, as if I was really there with her. She is a sweet and funny girl.

Ringo. You brave woman. She defends me whenever she sees I am in danger. We share clothes like any pair of best friends do. She speaks her mind and is never afraid. She compliments my outfits when no one else does. She listens to me when no one else does. In a dream world, we would be clubbing together in 2001 somewhere far far from America, with Eggy of course. Ringo is just so unbelievably spectacular that I can't simply put it in words.

We watch movies together, we scream together, we type together, we rant together, we joke together, we die together. I hope they are willing to die on MyVMK because I am. Like the song "Connected" by Sara Paxton says, "I feel connected, protected. It's like you're sitting right with me all the time. You hear me, you're near me. And everything else gonna be alright 'cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this time, connected."

To finish off my post I'd like to share a poem by Hannah Montana:
We sign our cards and letters BFF
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're lookin' out for me, you've got my back
It's so good to have you around
You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
Cause you keep my feet on the ground
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
You don't get angry when I change the plans
Somehow you're never out of second chances
Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again
I'm so lucky that I've found
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
True friends will go to the end of the earth
Till they find the things you need
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs
Cause they've got someone to believe in
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
No need to pretend
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
Pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
You're a true friend

:rose:

Hi everybody! I nominate @Eggy and @Ringo because they bring me the happiness and joy that no other players have.

Where do I start with Eggy? She is uniquely charming and she lights up my world when I see her little character log on. She's the inspiration for my fashion sense in game and she is always in my heart. We watch Jesse McCartney music videos on a regular basis. She saw Jesse in concert and I feel so connected to her that sometimes I get flashbacks to the concert, as if I was really there with her. She is a sweet and funny girl.

Ringo. You brave woman. She defends me whenever she sees I am in danger. We share clothes like any pair of best friends do. She speaks her mind and is never afraid. She compliments my outfits when no one else does. She listens to me when no one else does. In a dream world, we would be clubbing together in 2001 somewhere far far from America, with Eggy of course. Ringo is just so unbelievably spectacular that I can't simply put it in words.

We watch movies together, we scream together, we type together, we rant together, we joke together, we die together. I hope they are willing to die on MyVMK because I am. Like the song "Connected" by Sara Paxton says, "I feel connected, protected. It's like you're sitting right with me all the time. You hear me, you're near me. And everything else gonna be alright 'cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this time, connected."

You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
No need to pretend
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
Pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
im willing to die

Eggy

You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
No need to pretend
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
Pull me aside
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
You're a true friend
wow...........my heart has been thoroughly warmed <3 <3 <3 i can not beat this post so i would just like to nominate and thank @Laguna and @Ringo for being god's gift

id also like to nominate @Zee. so i went to the coinstar, and when i got there i saw it wasn't working! zee told me that he understood my pain, and that in fact a similar thing happened when he went to the coinstar. when He went to the Coinstar it was broken! i couldn't believe it! we had so much in common because the last time i went to the coinstar the machine wasn't working . you can imagine my dismay as i held my coins in my hands, but then zee comes running up to me and tells me that i shouldnt worry because he also went to the coinstar and it was broken. my heart skipped a beat.... thats exactly what happened to me when i went.

Luminosity

I'd like to nominate @Ritu - super sweet and knows how to cheer a person up. We literally met the other day and she's already offered to help me with building a room. She's gone above and beyond in trying to help me procure some items, giving me some extra ideas, and working together with me. And yet, she doesn't ask for anything in return. No matter how much I offer. She's beyond sweet to everyone around her and I'm super grateful that we had an interaction the other and met <3 Thanks Ritu!

Ritu

I'd like to nominate @Ritu - super sweet and knows how to cheer a person up. We literally met the other day and she's already offered to help me with building a room. She's gone above and beyond in trying to help me procure some items, giving me some extra ideas, and working together with me. And yet, she doesn't ask for anything in return. No matter how much I offer. She's beyond sweet to everyone around her and I'm super grateful that we had an interaction the other and met <3 Thanks Ritu!
omg lumi you are so sweet! youre so so so so kind and i dont deserve youu

I'd like to nominate @rissarhee , she is the best friend anyone can ask for, she is so kind and sweet to everyone.She can easily brighten up a room.Im lucky to have her as a friend:rose::swoon:

I'd like to nominate @Magenta for letting me join her team for the water ride competition. She is also an excellent boss at the dessert shop and loves to encourage me and I love comforting her
Absolutely, @Magenta always comes in my rooms and actually follows my room description without fail and honestly is way nice. Agreed!
:halcyon::hearts:
And @RockStar_PoohBear should be nominated too, shes like MyVMK's mascot, always around, I personally have ALWAYS seen her be nothing but nice and is so pure and wholesome.

Absolutely, @Magenta always comes in my rooms and actually follows my room description without fail and honestly is way nice. Agreed!
And @RockStar_PoohBear should be nominated too, shes like MyVMK's mascot, always around, I personally have ALWAYS seen her be nothing but nice and is so pure and wholesome.
Awww thank you miss @Danny_DeVito ! You are a sweet one yourself and I love how much fun we have together

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I second the nomination for @RockStar_PoohBear because she is always mindful about other peoples feelings when they are having a bad day and treats others with complete respect!! NEVER does she say anything to intentionally hurt someone and she thinks before she speaks. She is so easy to talk to when you feel upset about something as well. There was a time when I personally felt frustrated with the way a few other players were acting (not naming names) and she was there to give me the emotional support I needed. To basically just listen to me when there was a problem. I and many many other players will agree that she truly does have a heart of pure gold!! <3

I nominate @NewKidAye because I was short of creds at Ned's one time and he bought me what I wanted. He's a good friend and is a lot of fun to hang out with. <3