Random Acts of Kindness!

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.
I nominate WolverineLogan. he was very kind and friendly to me when I can here. he gave me 20k credits and furniture. he is my best myvmk friend. Sadly I have been banned for a while but if any of you see him give him 500 credits and tell him Darkninja said hi. p.s he id very poor in credits but rich in kindness.

SpookyNoodle

I wanna nominate @SpookyNoodle! I just joined the game after years of on and off playing. I had a lot of questions on Discord, and she responded in kind by bestowing a bunch of gifts! I was on the edge of wondering if I should get back into VMK or not, and her kindness really inspired me to keep playing and join the community :)
Awww thank you, Princess HM :((( I'm so glad to hear that you've found your way back to the castle <3

Nominating @Dis for this award!
I posted on discord that I found someone selling butterfly magic and needed 40k more to afford it, and therefore was selling things to get the credits. Then he gave me 40k for free! I just thought it was really nice of him and didn't want it to go unnoticed :)

I would like to nominate @lk on vmk because she is seriously the best person ever! I've been desperately wanting a pin, but have found no luck finding it. However, she found someone selling it, reached out to me, reached out to the seller, bought it for me, and traded it to me. That was seriously the nicest thing ever, and I am so appreciative of her. So glad to have met you, lk on vmk <3

I would like to nominate @lk on vmk because she is seriously the best person ever! I've been desperately wanting a pin, but have found no luck finding it. However, she found someone selling it, reached out to me, reached out to the seller, bought it for me, and traded it to me. That was seriously the nicest thing ever, and I am so appreciative of her. So glad to have met you, lk on vmk <3
Awww, thank you! I'm so glad to have met you as well as you fall into the category of incredibly nice :) It made me happy to help you find the pin as I know how frustrating it is when you need one to complete a collection, or just plain hope to find something and have trouble finding it! Anytime, of course!!! <3

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.
I too nominate Ik On Vmk

I want to nominate @magellyn because she went above and beyond when she found out I was a little too late to a Secret Santa event that was going on between some players. She secretly went and got me all kinds of items I had on my forum "Looking For" list, and then she gave them to me yesterday. I had no idea, and it literally made my day! (It was including the OG Tinkerbell outfit!!!) :)

I want to nominate @magellyn because she went above and beyond when she found out I was a little too late to a Secret Santa event that was going on between some players. She secretly went and got me all kinds of items I had on my forum "Looking For" list, and then she gave them to me yesterday. I had no idea, and it literally made my day! (It was including the OG Tinkerbell outfit!!!) :)
I'd like to nominate @magellyn for a kindness award because out of the KINDNESS OF HER HEART she bought me an item I couldn't afford! I refused to let her buy it for me but she INSISTED on buying it for me. She has done so many kind things as well in the past but this one really made my day.
I second these! @magellyn definitely deserves this award for all the kindness she has spread throughout this community <3

Awww that is just so awesome!! Love this!

magellyn

I'm :cry: thank you so much, @DisneyPrincessChristina @ashleyyyg @BTdisney and @julianamariex3 :flower: But I would like to nominate @Cheesyy, @Bug, @Steeny, and DPC!! I recently bought the Baby Yoda backpack I've wanted since I joined in March because of their kindness. They donated credits and offered to trade items so that I could buy it with no expectation of getting something back. But even more than gifting me with credits, they gifted me with love and honestly confidence by telling me that I deserved it :aww: Cheesyy has also spread love to the rest of the community through Discord giveaways, Cute or Boot games, and pitching in to get others the items they want. You are all so selfless and wholesome and I am so grateful that I met you, because your existence is what makes playing this game so great.