Random Acts of Kindness!

rissarhee

I'd like to nominate @xJennyPoohx for being such an amazing friend. We recently met on VMK and she has been so warm, welcoming and makes me feel special. To top it off, the other day she surprised me with Marie Ears, because Aristocats is my favorite Disney movie and she is such a sweetheart. She always introduces me to her other friends and is an overall great person to be around. <3

I'd like to nominate @xJennyPoohx for being such an amazing friend. We recently met on VMK and she has been so warm, welcoming and makes me feel special. To top it off, the other day she surprised me with Marie Ears, because Aristocats is my favorite Disney movie and she is such a sweetheart. She always introduces me to her other friends and is an overall great person to be around. <3
Awe thank you so much :) you are a doll [emoji173]

booglie

I would like to nominate @Ritu
I asked her yesterday if she was trading her glasses and when she said she wasn't she said she would look around for me.
I told her that I just started playing again after a couple years. Today I ran into her and she said she found the glasses and gave them to me for free as a welcome back gift! It was so sweet and unexpected :)

Ritu

I would like to nominate @Ritu
I asked her yesterday if she was trading her glasses and when she said she wasn't she said she would look around for me.
I told her that I just started playing again after a couple years. Today I ran into her and she said she found the glasses and gave them to me for free as a welcome back gift! It was so sweet and unexpected :)
aw thank you! i am so glad youre back ! :) i hope you enjoy!

I'd like to nominate @VMK_HeiHei and @GA_Alice for always remembering my name when I say hi to them. Ladies, I'm impressed and love you guys. I'd also like to nominate @TaylorDanielle for being a sweetheart and getting me excited to see my friends (hopefully, I'll see this group in December) as well as @xJennyPoohx for always inviting me to games

I'd like to nominate @VMK_HeiHei and @GA_Alice for always remembering my name when I say hi to them. Ladies, I'm impressed and love you guys. I'd also like to nominate @TaylorDanielle for being a sweetheart and getting me excited to see my friends (hopefully, I'll see this group in December) as well as @xJennyPoohx for always inviting me to games

Thank you sweetheart <3 You always brighten up the room when you come and play <3

I want to thank IGN:JungleDudette and Coolcube (sorry dont know if they have a forum account or not)

for helping my desperate self in finding a rapunzel crown. These two were complete strangers to me but still managed to use their time to help me get the item i want.

And i would also like to thank @AstroSpacePotato , @Steenie , and @RockStar_PoohBear for being a positive influence in the vmk community. Their kind behavior and attitude keeps me sane in this game lol. And Ive seen @RockStar_PoohBear around and she gives off the friendliest vibe. I think we need more people like them.

And lastly @Prince_Alex for taking my character to Disneyworld! Thank you, my 2005 dreams came true. I always wanted a born in the park badge lol.

You're the sweetest Autumn <3 <3
You're amazing the feeling is mutual [emoji7]
I want to thank IGN:JungleDudette and Coolcube (sorry dont know if they have a forum account or not)

for helping my desperate self in finding a rapunzel crown. These two were complete strangers to me but still managed to use their time to help me get the item i want.

And i would also like to thank @AstroSpacePotato , @Steenie , and @RockStar_PoohBear for being a positive influence in the vmk community. Their kind behavior and attitude keeps me sane in this game lol. And Ive seen @RockStar_PoohBear around and she gives off the friendliest vibe. I think we need more people like them.

And lastly @Prince_Alex for taking my character to Disneyworld! Thank you, my 2005 dreams came true. I always wanted a born in the park badge lol.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
I'd like to nominate @frieza who I just met earlier today. Someone asked me if I wanted to buy something in Zee's room and I was making jokes about how I only had 552 credits and Frieza went out of her way to message me and ask if I needed credits. I said yeah but I'd probably just play potc for a while later and she said "nah I got you" and sent me 50k credits without asking for anything in return. It's not really about the money value but just the fact that I'm pretty new and I just met her today and she did that without expecting anything was really nice.

I also just wanted to mention some people who have really been welcoming and gone out of their way to introduce me into their circles or given me items to help me out when I started - @michelledion, @Europhyra, @katzen, @Zee, @SkywayStitch, @LightRightApple, @Question, @coooolgirl, @fishfrog, @morgan, all the goobs, and many others ily all and you've helped me re-experience VMK in an amazing way when I wasn't even planning on talking to anyone or staying when I first joined so thank you all <3

I want to shoutout @Matty and @Neocissa for welcoming me into their Pirates teams AND for checking their inventories for retired items I was searching for without me asking. I had mentioned one time that I was looking for a specific outfit, and the both of them immediately checked to see if they had a spare. Matty even saw me lose an auction in a trade room, then traded me and sold me the item I had been looking for. Thanks guys, for going out of your way to help me reach little goals, and for always being kind!