Random Acts of Kindness!

Jay.

I’d like to nominate @SnoBun @ifry @Daniella for being my bestest of friends, you guys are so kind to me and always treat me with respect. You see me for more than a pixel and appreciate me for who I am. I love you ladies ☺️

Last edited:

Daniella

I’d like to nominate @SnoBun @ifry @Daniella once again for hanging out with me in Denver. We had such a blast, playing IRL DHTF. Going dancing as if we were in street dance party! It was such a blast, I love you ladies. Can’t wait to do it again!
I nominate you right the heck back!! Thanks for being the kindest “date night soda cup” pong partner I have ever had. Also, your grammar today is outstanding!

Jay.

I nominate you right the heck back!! Thanks for being the kindest “date night soda cup” pong partner I have ever had. Also, your grammar today is outstanding!
Oh no problem <3. Thank you for carrying me, I knew all you needed was some motivation to be successful. Sometimes I can English pretty good. It takes a lot out of me though.

I'd like to nominate @ChildofLight for being such a welcoming and friendly person and helping me start out on MyVMK. I've been here for 2 days and I'd already consider them a friend of mine, super lovely and kind, and I'm glad I've met them♥ I feel as if Light definitely has a huge heart and would be willing to do anything for anybody♥

Peep23

I would like to nominate @nvm9417. I was asking how to get bare feet and she not only told me how, but went out of her way to buy me some at an auction! Honestly I thought she had an extra pair and willingly gave them to me, but then I accidentally came across her comment on here and was blown away that she went out of her way to buy me some. Thank you so much, I love them and wear them all the time! :hearts:

nvm9417

I would like to nominate @nvm9417. I was asking how to get bare feet and she not only told me how, but went out of her way to buy me some at an auction! Honestly I thought she had an extra pair and willingly gave them to me, but then I accidentally came across her comment on here and was blown away that she went out of her way to buy me some. Thank you so much, I love them and wear them all the time! :hearts:
omg you're so sweet <3 no problem at all!

i was creating a ride connecting storybook themed rooms, and it was a bit short for lack of credits to make a longer ride so superjocko gave me a bunch of ride pieces and that was really nice of him :music: