Random Acts of Kindness!

milklady

original vmk player
Aw, thank you. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1535934993][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to nominate @milklady . I spent so much time riding for SITS attempting to get the mermaid magic, and even after what was probably 400-500 attempts still never got it. Even after she had already gotten one she spent her own free time riding the rides to get another one just so she could give it to me for free without me knowing as a surprise. Legitimately the nicest thing i've seen someone do on this game. Thank you again, milk. <3
You are so sweet hun to do this....ILY

Ritu

I'd like to nominate @milklady a thousand times. She handled herself with grace and kindness during a time that wasn't so positive and I am proud of her and proud to call her my friend. Sending love and positivity your way, my friend.
I also want to second this and add that she is just the light that VMK needs. She is so sweet and helpful and will not hesitate to lend a helping hand or offer some kind words. She is honestly one of the best people in myVMK that I have met to date and I am so so glad I met her and that she is here.
We love you @milklady !

milklady

original vmk player
I also want to second this and add that she is just the light that VMK needs. She is so sweet and helpful and will not hesitate to lend a helping hand or offer some kind words. She is honestly one of the best people in myVMK that I have met to date and I am so so glad I met her and that she is here.
We love you @milklady !
I love you guys

Charm

First of all I would like to thank @HOST_Nala for this thread! It is nice to read all these positive posts in a time when myVMK seems to have some negative things happening. I love this idea.
Now I would like to nominate my friends @_Honey_ , @ridethepalominos & @LavenderGirl who have been the MOST helpful to me in my transition to the new VMK. I am an OG player and just recently found out about myVMK at the beginning of September. I haven't played online games since OG and am NOT tech savvy BUT they have helped me out and taught me "the ways" of myVMK, gifted me items and such to help me not feel so new, AS WELL AS, shown me kindness and friendship along the way! :star: You ladies are stars.
Love you all! :halcyon:

First of all I would like to thank @HOST_Nala for this thread! It is nice to read all these positive posts in a time when myVMK seems to have some negative things happening. I love this idea.
Now I would like to nominate my friends @_Honey_ , @ridethepalominos & @LavenderGirl who have been the MOST helpful to me in my transition to the new VMK. I am an OG player and just recently found out about myVMK at the beginning of September. I haven't played online games since OG and am NOT tech savvy BUT they have helped me out and taught me "the ways" of myVMK, gifted me items and such to help me not feel so new, AS WELL AS, shown me kindness and friendship along the way! :star: You ladies are stars.
ILYSM <3 <3

You are the best TBH :DancePooh:
I will still remember I was there when you got your IGN lol:DancePooh:

ILYSM :DancePooh: