Random Acts of Kindness!

Autie

I would like to nominate @Peep23, also known as PeepyLeepy in game! We have become good friends in the game recently, and she is super sweet! I took a break from the game and just recently started up playing again, and its because of players like her that make the game so much fun! I am glad to have her as a friend, and Im sure lots of other people can say the same! <3 Also, today after the Hocus Pocus event, she gifted me with the TV prize because she is just so darn kind! She is a great example to the VMK community and I really hope that she gets recognized for it! <3

Blake

I would like to nominate 2 people! First being Sunshiny Cashew, both him and MilkLady spent DAYS making me a birthday party room and each still got me an in game gift, both them along with my other close in game friends really made my VMK birthday, and irl birthday extra special, although Milk already won, my second nomination would be to Krazy. Dennis (Krazy) is one of the least talkative in game (imo) but does goes out of his way to really be there for his friends and helping newer members of the community. SunshinyCashew and Krazy both get a nomination from me this month!

@kcoop
She's always so nice and brightens up your day whenever you talk to her and to mention she will make you feel better if you're down. It's never a dull moment with her. Beautiful inside and out. Hard to find people like her nowadays.

@kcoop
She's always so nice and brightens up your day whenever you talk to her and to mention she will make you feel better if you're down. It's never a dull moment with her. Beautiful inside and out. Hard to find people like her nowadays.
aww omg ILY <3 I could say the exact same thing about you. You are the best :*

MoeMoney

I love this idea! I was recently offered a lot of credits for Broomstick Magic, and plan on using these credits to help new players! As the specials change, I will be purchasing multiples of all of them and will give any new player whom I encounter 2 items of clothing, an item of furniture, and a pin! Give me a little time to get this going with some more specials and what not. If you would like to donate anything, let me know. I will keep everyone posted as I get closer to starting this!

Finch

I'd like to nominate Retro @ogretro for his random act of kindness today! He really made my whole day a lot brighter just by doing something kind and generous, and I am very thankful to be his friend!! :)

miIkman

I know that milklady has already won the random acts of kindness award, and deservedly so. I would like to share a story that those us of us at Knott's Scary Farm this past Friday night got to witness as to why she deserved that award SO much:

milklady befriended a very sweet disabled lady named Amanda. Amanda had been gifted a ticket for the event, but desperately needed a wheelchair because of her very significant mobility issues. After having first searched the park (one she had never been to before), milklady got Amanda the wheelchair, and paid for it with her own money! Upon returning with the wheelchair, it became apparent that what Amanda actually needed was an electric scooter. milklady found a staff member that could help Amanda get the scooter, and once again gave Amanda the money that she needed to rent it.

We crossed paths with Amanda again later that night and she was having the time of her life. She called milklady her angel, and I believe she is 100% correct. milklady also gave Amanda her personal phone number so Amanda could call and get help in locating the social services she needs for her disabilities.

We enjoyed the outdoor show, "The Hanging" with Amanda and it was wonderful. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone as happy as Amanda was for getting to spend time with her angel. Amanda may not see the world the same way as most of us, but she knows what love is, and she definitely felt the love that her angel, milklady, gave her.

milklady, you are absolutely stunningly beautiful on the outside. Most of all, you are beautiful where it counts the most, on the inside. Your heart is so compassionate and caring. You are an inspiration and set an example we can all follow. You forever have a special place in the heart of anyone lucky enough to meet you. That counts for VMK, and more importantly, for real life. :swoon:

Attachments

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I'd like to nominate @waterfallglow for hosting a crate opening party. She did not have to do this but so many of her awesome friends were there. After she opened them all, she announced that she would do giveaway which was so sweet
Awww thank you Liv!!! I enjoyed doing it!! -hugs hugs- <3

I'd like to nominate CinnamonCrunch for giving away some hard-to-find pins, and refusing anything in return. Doing generous things for strangers for the sheer sake of it-- it doesn't get better than that. It's people like you who renew my hope in this game. Thank you!