Random Acts of Kindness!

I'd like to nominate @tide! She is always so nice to everyone on the game. She has very kind things to say to each and every player, and I'm happy I've met her.
You're too sweet [emoji24] You're the best, everytime I see you in game I smile because you're always so sweet and funny! <3

Lazarus

I nominate @MxRyden. Ryden is both a pleasure and a treasure to the MyVMK kingdom! They are constantly helping out new players find their way, as well as current players with quests and minigames. Ryden is constantly radiating positive energy. MyVMK is very lucky to have them in the community and I am very lucky to call them a friend.

tea_rex

I would like to nominate a person who goes above and beyond for the members of the community. This person has shown their kindness in ways that I can only compare to Mother Teresa, this person is @SunshinyCashew. Whenever I wanted to build a room but had no credits, he donated 100k to my room building in additions to selling me furniture at a very discounted price. He is always willing to lend a hand to new users and to anyone who has questions. I didn't have the time/patience to do the SITS last month and he was handing out sets of the pins free of charge to those who needed them. @SunshinyCashew is the change that we need to see in VMK. If everyone was as kind, patient, and generous as him, VMK, no, the WORLD, would be a much happier place.

I would like to nominate @Archives_King . I am new and he was so kind to me and gave me some stuff he wasn't using and it totally warmed my heart!! I appreciated it so much!

frenzy

I'd like to nominate @bmayez (now BillyMaze. in game). He creates the most elaborate and creative game rooms for other players. The winners of these games often leave with anywhere from 10k-100k in prizes. He not only donates his credits, but also his time (never ending game show) for other players to have a good time on myvmk when he would probably rather be participating in these games. Besides host events, his games keep me logging back into myvmk and entertained for hours and I think many other players would agree. He's a great friend and deserves some recognition for his hard work. :)

Last edited:

Fix

Coolest Member
I'd like to nominate @bmayez (now BillyMaze. in game). He creates the most elaborate and creative game rooms for other players. The winners of these games often leave with anywhere from 10k-100k in prizes. He not only donates his credits, but also his time (never ending game show) for other players to have a good time on myvmk when he would probably rather be participating in these games. Besides host events, his games keep me logging back into myvmk and entertained for hours and I think many other players would agree. He's a great friend and deserves some recognition for his hard work. :)
I AGREE 100% I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

@Emzy @BunnehPrincess @RockStar_PoohBear You guys <3 I'm see y'all's posts 100 years later but I love y'all so so much.

I would like to nominate @Emzy as well for being such a star in my eyes. She always makes me laugh and is the sweetest, most kind-hearted person I've met on MyVMK. She always is willing to help anyone and everyone and she carries a presence that just makes everyone smile. She's a friend to everyone and truly lights up every room she walks into. It's always a pleasure to see her around the kingdom. :)

I would also love to nominate my girl @BunnehPrincess who has truly turned into one of my best friends. She always makes me smile and cheers me up when I'm having a rough day. I can truly say she does this for a lot of people. She's SO caring about all of her friends and is always the first to ask me how my day is going and keep a smile on my face. She's just a super genuinely caring person and she deserves an award for all the kindness she shows towards me and everyone else. <3

As for, @RockStar_PoohBear...this girl has already won this award, and she deserves to win it 1000 more times. I've never met someone so undeniably phenomenal at bringing joy to others. She's so lovely and is always sharing her beautiful art work with me. She's got such a beautiful big heart that I would love to see more of here in our community.

QueenClarion

I would like to nominate DisneyDreaming. She’s helped all day now with two quest Sunday’s. She already has won from the gold chest her fairy wings, yet she continues to help teammates play to achieve theirs. When players enter the lobby and sides are not even she’ll drop out or join as is necessary. She also is available at a message notice to come and help out.

I am nominating DisneyDreaming, or I love to call her “DD”, for one of the nicest, most thoughtful, selfless players in myvmk!! The game would seem a lot colder and lonely without wonderful helpful people like her playing!

miIkman

I second the nomination of fix for random acts of kindness! She has been a saint helping people with the quest, and she is also just a genuinely nice person to talk to. She's friendly and fun, and definitely KIND all the time. VMK is a better place for having fix there. :juggle::rainbow::swoon::whee::hearts::fly::pirate2: