Random Acts of Kindness!

I'd like to nominate @Yensidmickeyboy for being so kind, thoughtful, and generous. Not only was he the first person to trade me and ask to see what I'm selling which has never happened before so I thought it was really nice. But the main reason I think he deserves this award is because we were bidding on a dress in the auctions and finally he gave up and l bought it. However, right when I finished my trade, he traded me and gave me the amount I had spent on the dress. So basically, he bought it and gave it to me. I thought that was a really nice random act of kindness and that he definitely deserves this. Thank you Yensidmickeyboy!

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
I'd like to nominate @Extreme for the Random Acts Award! He has been a good friend to me recently and has been beyond kind to everyone in the kingdom. He may sometimes put up a front but secretly he is the sweetest. Whether it is helping people get an item that they have been searching for and giving it to them for next to nothing if not for free or whenever he makes a promise to someone he always follows through. He may not be perfect, but he is always trying to bring positivity into people's lives and if more people at least tried like he did then this would be a tremendously more enjoyable game!

epicrose

I'd like to nominate @Extreme for the Random Acts Award! He has been a good friend to me recently and has been beyond kind to everyone in the kingdom. He may sometimes put up a front but secretly he is the sweetest. Whether it is helping people get an item that they have been searching for and giving it to them for next to nothing if not for free or whenever he makes a promise to someone he always follows through. He may not be perfect, but he is always trying to bring positivity into people's lives and if more people at least tried like he did then this would be a tremendously more enjoyable game!
i agree 100% please let this mans win

third this! <3

I would like to nominate @BunnehPrincess. She is always kind and respectful to all players, and never says a bad word about anyone. She had a tremendous amount of patience and respect when it comes to helping out others during a quest or just playing everyday games for fun. She always makes sure that everyone is included in a group conversation and that no one ever feels left out.

I would like to nominate @BunnehPrincess. She is always kind and respectful to all players, and never says a bad word about anyone. She had a tremendous amount of patience and respect when it comes to helping out others during a quest or just playing everyday games for fun. She always makes sure that everyone is included in a group conversation and that no one ever feels left out.
aw thanks! same to you :cheer:

Nominating Catgirl7 (idk the forum account name). This user noticed I was new and was explaining so much to me and guiding me through parts of the park for me to check out and then asked if I had set up a room yet. I told them I didn't have a ton to work with and immediately asked to trade and just gave me items for free for me to start out! I'm really grateful for their acts of kindness and really wanted to share it on here :)

Nominating Catgirl7 (idk the forum account name). This user noticed I was new and was explaining so much to me and guiding me through parts of the park for me to check out and then asked if I had set up a room yet. I told them I didn't have a ton to work with and immediately asked to trade and just gave me items for free for me to start out! I'm really grateful for their acts of kindness and really wanted to share it on here :)
Aww thank you so much!

Her forum name is BTdisney :hearts:

I'd like to nominate @Bee, or Salem- in game, for this award. I had just recently finished building my first ride, and she was the first to ride it. Not only did she give me great advice and tips, but she also gave me lots of free furniture to add to my rooms! she's really nice and I think she definitely deserves this award.

I'd like to nominate @Bee, or Salem- in game, for this award. I had just recently finished building my first ride, and she was the first to ride it. Not only did she give me great advice and tips, but she also gave me lots of free furniture to add to my rooms! she's really nice and I think she definitely deserves this award.
omg aww! this is so sweet, thank you so much :D <3

BrookeDearest

I would like to nominate aerostotale for the random acts of kindness award.

Like every game, place, group, etc., there are always cliques that are difficult to break into. I have never really fit in anywhere but aero has always made me feel welcome and always feel like there is a place for me. I am proud to call her a friend and she should definitely be rewarded for her ultimate kindness <3

I'd like to nominate PrincessAbb for this award. She is so nice and generous and gave me a couple free items that I was going to pay for! She definitely deserves to be rewarded for her random acts of kindness. <3

epicrose

I would like to nominate @Extreme for the kindness award. He always goes out of his way to be a good friend to me, and is always exceedingly kind to everyone he meets. He never hesitates to help someone out- whether it's giving new players advice, or even some items so they can find their footing in the game. Personally, he's helped me through some rough times and his friendship has meant a lot to me. I know a lot of other people feel the same. His kindness is UNMATCHED! :)