Random Acts of Kindness!

FeenieAnn

I would like to nominate @Extreme for the kindness award because he truly is one of the most caring and helpful people on this game. Underneath his sassiness and sarcasm, Extreme has a warm heart and will take time out of his day to help anyone. I have a very busy work schedule and Extreme always volunteers to help me with the host events I miss out on. He is always willing to give me advice on a new room and help me improve it. This often involves him giving me items at absolutely no cost. He regularly plays falling chairs and other player-created games and he typically never accepts the prize or donates it to another player. He is a great friend and truly deserves this award!

I'd like to nominate @Protozoa for a RAK award. I'm new and she went totally out of her way to make sure I had clothes and stuff so I didn't feel left out! She offered me help with literally everything and was just such a sweet person! I can't believe she exists but I'm so happy!
I'm cryin in the club <3 Thank you

I would like to nominate @whiskers for the RAK award. He has always been so helpful and kind to me and others!! For example, when I first started out, he hung out with me...even though I was a newbie and not many others would give me the time of day. He also has helped me build rooms and helps me on quests! Without him, I don't think I would enjoy the game half as much as I do because friendship is everything and he definitely checks that box! :)

I would like to nominate protozoa, she has always been there for me andn a super close friend to me after coming back from a 2 year break. I didnt know a lot of new people so i was isolated from other people. Ever since then I got to meet nice people and her friends and love the game even more. Pro has always helped me along way and if I needed help she would try the best she can to do that. Which is what I love bout her always loyal and trusted. She will always be straight forward and nice to everyone. If it wasnt for Pro I would have stopped playing this game since she helped me throughout the game and made it a blast playing myvmk and how nice people can be when they make friends. I learn so much from her and always get inspired. That is why I pick protozoa.

I would like to nominate protozoa, she has always been there for me andn a super close friend to me after coming back from a 2 year break. I didnt know a lot of new people so i was isolated from other people. Ever since then I got to meet nice people and her friends and love the game even more. Pro has always helped me along way and if I needed help she would try the best she can to do that. Which is what I love bout her always loyal and trusted. She will always be straight forward and nice to everyone. If it wasnt for Pro I would have stopped playing this game since she helped me throughout the game and made it a blast playing myvmk and how nice people can be when they make friends. I learn so much from her and always get inspired. That is why I pick protozoa.
i would like to nominate protozoa bc it's her birthday soon (virgo season be like) and i think she deserves the cool pin that comes with this award
i was inspired to type this out bc of whiskers' previous post i am quoting into this post
i agree that protozoa is a good friend and really funny. she makes cool room concepts and she loves to trade people in the community. she will always pull you aside if you need to talk. i walked into her doll house room and she had a really inspiring conversation with Dorian_Gray.
proto overall has a huge heart of gold.

i would like to nominate protozoa bc it's her birthday soon (virgo season be like) and i think she deserves the cool pin that comes with this award
i was inspired to type this out bc of whiskers' previous post i am quoting into this post
i agree that protozoa is a good friend and really funny. she makes cool room concepts and she loves to trade people in the community. she will always pull you aside if you need to talk. i walked into her doll house room and she had a really inspiring conversation with Dorian_Gray.
proto overall has a huge heart of gold.
Thank you guys )_; These were super nice to read <3

:star:

Shrek

The Next Hokage
I would also like to nominate @WendyDarling for the RAC award! She’s honestly such a delight to have in the kingdom and she is truly one of my in-game fashion icons. Pro is always helpful and sweet and she’s a lovely conversationalist. I think that she is well deserving of this award. And to all of this I say, MOTE IT BE.<3

Protozoa is an extremely kind person! She should deff be someone to consider for this next month act of kindness! She's always into helping new comers and even ones of us who don't have lots of credits but still don't want to look like a newbie (: @WendyDarling
Thank you <3 Always lookin out for the mami's (: Anything you need, I got you.

I would also like to nominate @WendyDarling for the RAC award! She’s honestly such a delight to have in the kingdom and she is truly one of my in-game fashion icons. Pro is always helpful and sweet and she’s a lovely conversationalist. I think that she is well deserving of this award. And to all of this I say, MOTE IT BE.<3
): Thank you, Swek. I wasn't expecting this, it's super sweet of you. <3 Mote it be.

I nominate IGN- lexis
My first week back on vmk since the original vmk and she just gave me her matallic mickey ears to get me started back up again. Thank you so much that was very kind of you and i didn't want it to go unnoticed ! ❤

Hi everyone!
To spread more love throughout the community, we will be featuring a new section on the newsletter titled "Random Acts of Kindness!"
We will be on the look out for people lending a helping hand, and just showing that they care. ♥

If you would like to share your kindness encounter, feel free to post your experience here!
While it's not necessary to share your story to be noticed, it's always a good read!
Nominate a friend who you think deserves it!

At the end of each month we will be randomly selecting at least 1 person to have their face and story posted on the newsletter along with a special surprise.

Pay it forward!
Nala :halcyon::paw:

Paris

Hi everyone!

To spread more love throughout the community, we will be featuring a new section on the newsletter titled "Random Acts of Kindness!"

We will be on the look out for people lending a helping hand, and just showing that they care. ♥

If you would like to share your kindness encounter, feel free to post your experience here!

While it's not necessary to share your story to be noticed, it's always a good read!

Nominate a friend who you think deserves it!

At the end of each month we will be randomly selecting at least 1 person to have their face and story posted on the newsletter along with a special surprise.

Pay it forward!

Nala :halcyon::paw:
i nominate rockstar olivia!