Random Acts of Kindness!

I'd like to nominate KingoftheNorth (don't know his forums name).
He's very kind to everyone, supports people's ideas and creations, and gave me credits for free! He wouldn't accept anything in return, even though I offered things. I think he definitely deserves this award for his outstanding friendliness and generosity.

FlameLegend

I'd like to nominate @hippieheart for truly being one of the kindest people I've ever met on the game. She's always so nice to not only me but all those around her. Countless times I've seen her act selfless towards others and help them with whatever they may need. I've seen her put others first by tirelessly looking for items they may be looking for and gifting it to them. Hippie looks out for her friends and is always supportive towards them and always there when you need her. She's been such a wonderful friend from the very first day I met her and she truly deserves this award. :)

hippieheart

I'd like to nominate @hippieheart for truly being one of the kindest people I've ever met on the game. She's always so nice to not only me but all those around her. Countless times I've seen her act selfless towards others and help them with whatever they may need. I've seen her put others first by tirelessly looking for items they may be looking for and gifting it to them. Hippie looks out for her friends and is always supportive towards them and always there when you need her. She's been such a wonderful friend from the very first day I met her and she truly deserves this award. :)
omg im crying. I love you so much

Impossible

Id like to nominate @tide They are just so kind, always supporting me and other players! Whenever she sees a new player she greets them with open arms and supports old friends! I finished a room and she went to Discord and told her friends how cool it was and that they should come which was incredibly kind. I cant think of anyone who deserves this more!

slinkydog

I'm nominating @GingerGirl for being incredibly kind and thoughtful each and every day. I notice her greeting new players and helping them, asking her friends about their well-being and going above and beyond to make people's interaction with myVMK special by wishing everybody luck in host events or looking for items that her friends really want. She truly embodies the recognition this award offers!

i like to nominate @Ebeth she's so sweet and kind she showed me the ropes and always helping everyone out their not a lot of people like her if i can nominate her 100 times i would! she deserves this award and a lot more!
I would love to second this nomination because Ebeth is seriously the sweetest and nicest person who I have ever met! She's amazing and has really made me feel so welcome in myvmk. She more than deserves this award. :)

Drake

I would love to second this nomination because Ebeth is seriously the sweetest and nicest person who I have ever met! She's amazing and has really made me feel so welcome in myvmk. She more than deserves this award. :)
I
i like to nominate @Ebeth she's so sweet and kind she showed me the ropes and always helping everyone out their not a lot of people like her if i can nominate her 100 times i would! she deserves this award and a lot more!
I ll third these nominations! I've personally seen in game how nice ebeth to everyone she comes across.

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
I would reaaaallllly like to nominate BrunetteSnowWhite! Every time I come in contact with her in the game, she is EXTREMELY kind. She takes the times the time to answer questions, and it's truly amazing to see her work her kindness magic in the vmk community! (Disclaimer: She only answers questions if she is on vmk and not you know . . . having a life)

Drake

I nominate astrovioletrose! (dont know if they have forums or not)they're super nice and friendly and sweet. She randomly traded me twice two of the items i was looking for and gifted me them. it's nice to see some random act of kindness spread in the community!

Last edited:

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
I nominate astrovioletrose! (dont know if they have forums or not)they're super nice and friendly and sweet. She randomly traded me twice to of the items i was looking for and gifted me them. it's nice to see some random act of kindness spread in the community!
I second this, She randomly traded me the new star wars room and gave it to me for free. It was a nice surprise to see someone doing a random act of kindness :)