Random Acts of Kindness!

I would love to nominate someone who is truly outstanding!! @Bernardo_S_Rocks is always willing to help others, as well as pay it forward to other players, which is truly remarkable!!! He gifted me an item I was looking for out of the kindness of his heart and that is truly the nicest thing someone has don't for me on this game!<3

I would also like to nominate @Ebeth
She is so incredibly sweet, caring, and respectful of all players. She is always ready to help other players in need, and never lets anyone feel excluded! She definitely deserves the kindness award.
:halcyon:@DisneyDreaming :halcyon: Tysm! You are so sweet! I'm so incredibly lucky to know you and call you a friend!!! :hearts:

I nominate astrovioletrose! (dont know if they have forums or not)they're super nice and friendly and sweet. She randomly traded me twice two of the items i was looking for and gifted me them. it's nice to see some random act of kindness spread in the community!
I agree, I came here to nominate AstroVioletRose for being just an all around amazingly nice avatar. They gifted me valentines items as well as doing so to others, plays HM & POTC nicely and is willing to help new players learn.

I would like to nominate @Midien! She was been so kind to me and extremely giving. Whenever I am looking for certain items, she works tirelessly to find it. I have seen her do this with many other members in the community as well. She will even give away certain items for free and at times refuses to accept free back :D). Having worked with her during the last room competition, I was impressed by her creative thinking, kind leadership and team work skills. I truly believe she deserves this award. <3

I would like to nominate @Midien! She was been so kind to me and extremely giving. Whenever I am looking for certain items, she works tirelessly to find it. I have seen her do this with many other members in the community as well. She will even give away certain items for free and at times refuses to accept free back :D). Having worked with her during the last room competition, I was impressed by her creative thinking, kind leadership and team work skills. I truly believe she deserves this award. <3
Awww thank you so much kcoop for your kind words <3 Truly appreciate it!

I would also like to nominate @Ebeth :hearts:She is so friendly, responsive and inviting to everyone she encounters and is simply just the constant lovely & positive energy that this magic kingdom needs <3
I would also like to nominate @Ebeth!! She is one of the sweetest members of this community and is always a cheerful presence to have around. She treats everyone with kindness and respect and brings positive energy and good vibes wherever she goes! I am so glad she is part of our community and has continued to play with all of us! <3
TYSM! :halcyon: :aww: Love you gals so much! :aww: :halcyon: You're both are always so sweet and kind! How lucky I am to have met you both in this magical kingdom and have you as part of my myVMK experience!! :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon: :swoon: :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

Id like to nominate @tide They are just so kind, always supporting me and other players! Whenever she sees a new player she greets them with open arms and supports old friends! I finished a room and she went to Discord and told her friends how cool it was and that they should come which was incredibly kind. I cant think of anyone who deserves this more!
I love you ;') <3

I'd like to nominate Morzano for this award!
He is so kind and generous to everyone he meets. He entered the trade event multiple times to get me four pins that I wanted from it. I offered to pay him, but he wouldn't accept. I think he definitely deserves this award <3

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
I would like to take a second to nominate @FloridaJen !! she is the sweetest and always tries to say hi to everyone who’s playing! I’ve gotten the chance to get to know her and she is literally one of the sweetest people I’ve met!!
Even though I have not known her for very long, floridajen (dajen as she likes me to call her) is very kind and sweet. I whole heartedly agree with brunettesnowhite!!!!!!!