Random Acts of Kindness!

I would love to nominate @aldisneyfans for kindness award! She is always so kind, and always helps anyone out whenever she can!!! She is such a team player and always has others in mind! She definitely deserves this award!!! :halcyon: :star: :halcyon:

I would like to nominate @WolverineLogan for this award! He was the first person to ask for a signature on my thread and actually continue with the process, and was very patient and kind while I was trying to get it to work. When I didn't end up succeeding and he wasn't able to get the signature after all, he was extremely understanding. Then, he found me in-game one day and traded me 3k (which I had been charging for signatures), even though he didn't actually receive his signature! He is very friendly and kind, and helps out new users as well. I think he definitely deserves the Random Acts of Kindness Award!!! Thank you, Logan!!!

FloridaJen

I nominate floridajen (soon to be floridahen), for her amazing kindness to every player she comes in contact with - not only that, but she has helped COUNTLESS people with credits, getting items they desire and overall, she is one of the kindest and sweetest people on earth, let alone on VMK <3 Her kindness and generosity deserve to be rewarded!!
Thanks so much MrB! <3

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
I would like to nominate @WolverineLogan for this award! He was the first person to ask for a signature on my thread and actually continue with the process, and was very patient and kind while I was trying to get it to work. When I didn't end up succeeding and he wasn't able to get the signature after all, he was extremely understanding. Then, he found me in-game one day and traded me 3k (which I had been charging for signatures), even though he didn't actually receive his signature! He is very friendly and kind, and helps out new users as well. I think he definitely deserves the Random Acts of Kindness Award!!! Thank you, Logan!!!
Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I am very glad to hear that you think of me as a kind person, because the reality is that it's not an award that makes me happy (although I would appreciate it) its the thought that I make others happy by being kind. So again. Thank you so very much for the nomination. Wishing all the nominees the very best of luck!!!!!

yoga

I'd like to nominate Ivan. I met him in a random room during my very first day on MyVMK and I asked him so many questions. He was so helpful and kind. Then, when I was suddenly in possession of a really rare item, and thrust into a trade room I definitely wasn't prepared for, he happened to be there. He spoke up for me and urged me to take my time to trade, remembering that I was still new. He is always watching out for everyone.

i would like to nominate @SpiritBird

let me just start out by saying how much i adore this chick, she is extremely kind, shes humble and shes such a great friend, if anyone deserves the random act of kindness its her! she literally just swaped me the bunny suit from the quest last night for a sit pin, i really could not ask for such a better friend, i am so glad we are friends. and we will become closer in time! i absoutly adrore you! i love you chicka ! <3

goobie

violent delights
I'd like to nominate @sithempress_ (my @ thing isn't working???). I know she hasn't been on the game for very long, but she's made such a positive impact while she's been here! She's friendly and so enjoyable to talk to. She's also been so sweet during this weekend's egg hunt and has been giving and buying egg baskets for players who are having a hard time getting them. Her energy is so fun and positive, and I'm glad she's part of this community!

SpiritBird

Have courage and be kind!
i would like to nominate @SpiritBird

let me just start out by saying how much i adore this chick, she is extremely kind, shes humble and shes such a great friend, if anyone deserves the random act of kindness its her! she literally just swapped me the bunny suit from the quest last night for a sit pin, i really could not ask for such a better friend, i am so glad we are friends. and we will become closer in time! i absoutly adrore you! i love you chicka ! <3
tysm love! you're more than welcome :)

mccp2

I would like to nominate @Morzano for being so generous and dedicating the time to hunt for easter baskets to give away (for free) to other people like me who just cannot click fast enough! Thank you for always being a friendly face especially to players like me who have only recently come back. Your kindness is what makes MyVMK so enjoyable to be a part of!