Random Acts of Kindness!

I want to nominate Matty. I was STRUGGLING to get the 90 ghosts in HM for the quest. He was sitting in the lobby helping player after player crush this goal. Several players in the lobby were already singing his praise, and after he helped me, I was too. Thank you so much, Matty!
I would like to second this nomination! Matty is such a nice person and he always does such a wonderful job of helping people, especially during quests. Thanks so much for always being so lovely, Matty! :)

Id like to nominate @xFantasyFelicityx . She is a wonderful member to the MyVMK community, and shows everybody incredible kindness. Whether it be playing games, talking about Animal Crossing, or at another player's auction room, Felicity is always in the most bubbly mood and it radiates across the room.
Aww, Laz! You're the absolute sweetest! I'd like to nominate @Lazarus back because they're always nice and encouraging, and they're very supportive of their friends, whether that is playing their games or going to their auctions or just hanging out in their rooms. Laz is always there, and it means so much! Plus, they make me laugh to no end! :) <3

kayravioli

probably afk petting my dog
I'd like to nominate @sammyxx20 for being the sweetest ever. She so welcoming and friendly whenever myself, and anyone enters a room. And she never fails to ask you how you're doing! She is a perfect example of how everyone in the community should act! A true sweetheart and I wish more people could be like her! <3

Bug

i want to nominate @Purr because she is a real hero. she doubled my offer for an item I realllyyyy want in game because she knew how much I wanted it, and it is hard to find. #crownthehero

I want to nominate @Exi because she literally does not have a mean bone in her body. Someone's being rude? She responds in a way more respectful way than many people would otherwise (myself included sometimes). She's also constantly looking out for others and making sure that everyone around her is doing ok. <3

cottoncandy

I would like to nominate @SunshinyCashew for being really kind, very sweet, and giving without asking for anything in return. He’s helped me many times last month get the full trading pins set from the host event because I mentioned that they look beautiful. Then he helped me again by adding to my offer to get butterfly wings, and then he also helped a close friend to both of us get a hat that he’s been wanting for a really long time. He’s a sweet, kind, and genuine person and I really thinks he deserve this recognition. <3

Last edited:

mccp2

I would like to nominate @Neocissa for being so approachable, patient and helpful. I cannot count the number of times I have reached out to her to get a value check on an item/see what an item looks like - I only just discovered ::discordtrade *facepalm* - and she is always happy to answer and guide me in the right direction! She has taken me under her wing and checks up on me in auctions to make sure I don't overbid and when I do make a bad trade, she goes above and beyond to help me find a solution. Thank you Neo. You truly deserve this award <3

I would like to nominate @Neocissa for being so approachable, patient and helpful. I cannot count the number of times I have reached out to her to get a value check on an item/see what an item looks like - I only just discovered ::discordtrade *facepalm* - and she is always happy to answer and guide me in the right direction! She has taken me under her wing and checks up on me in auctions to make sure I don't overbid and when I do make a bad trade, she goes above and beyond to help me find a solution. Thank you Neo. You truly deserve this award <3
Thank you for all the kind words!! I'm so glad I've been able to make your time on myvmk a little easier. It can be really hard and overwhelming when starting out, and it's a pleasure to help lessen that stress for you! Hugs!:cloud9:

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
I would like to Nominate BTdisney!!!! I am trying to get my vmk business up and running, but i recently got banned until june 6th. I told her i wouldnt be able to do it and the first thing she ask is "how can I help?" I love that she has that kind of heart, and in my opinion she deserves this award and so many others just for being an amazing friend!!!!

I would like to Nominate BTdisney!!!! I am trying to get my vmk business up and running, but i recently got banned until june 6th. I told her i wouldnt be able to do it and the first thing she ask is "how can I help?" I love that she has that kind of heart, and in my opinion she deserves this award and so many others just for being an amazing friend!!!!
Thank you soooo much!!!!!! I'm always happy to help!! :D