Random Acts of Kindness!

Nolee

I would like to nominate @Zak for the kindness award. I was looking for an old pin from years ago for a week or so and wasn't having any luck. Zak messaged me on discord and told me he would log on to give his to me. Within a minute of my response back to him, he logged on and traded me. I told him I could give him credits but he insisted I take it for free and gave me a matching hat to go along with the pin. His kindness made my night and made me realize how many amazing people really do play this game. Thanks again Zak! :)

Shimmer

I would like to nominate @BillyMaze. !! He is always creating fun and unique games for us fellow VMKers to be a part of. He comes up with the best ideas for game play, room design and brings players together for some friendly fun after host events have finished for the day. He is always very welcoming and helpful when giving instructions and gives a generous prize to winners. I always look forward to being a part of his games! Thank you Billy for always giving us something to look forward to! :)

Gracekelly

I would like to nominate @Neocissa for being so approachable, patient and helpful. I cannot count the number of times I have reached out to her to get a value check on an item/see what an item looks like - I only just discovered ::discordtrade *facepalm* - and she is always happy to answer and guide me in the right direction! She has taken me under her wing and checks up on me in auctions to make sure I don't overbid and when I do make a bad trade, she goes above and beyond to help me find a solution. Thank you Neo. You truly deserve this award <3
I want to second this! @Neocissa is so sweet, kind hearted and always helping others out when they are searching for something! She knows values and is will to discuss pricing! I appreciate that she sees this as a game and not a job! We are all here to spend time meeting people, hanging out with family and friends, and having a fun time doing it! Neo, has been so nice and always has been someone I notice when I walk in a room! She is someone I trust and know she enjoys this game as much as we all do for the right reasons!

I want to second this! @Neocissa is so sweet, kind hearted and always helping others out when they are searching for something! She knows values and is will to discuss pricing! I appreciate that she sees this as a game and not a job! We are all here to spend time meeting people, hanging out with family and friends, and having a fun time doing it! Neo, has been so nice and always has been someone I notice when I walk in a room! She is someone I trust and know she enjoys this game as much as we all do for the right reasons!
AWWWW Thank you so much!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hug::hug::hug:

I'd like to nominate @Lizzian for this award!!! For awhile now, I've been looking for a pair of wings, and several people have said they would sell them to me, then sold them to someone else. Then Lizzian told me she would make sure that no matter what, no matter what other offers she received, she would sell me her butterfly wings. She said that she would rather make people happy than get a lot of credits. Although I can't afford the wings just yet, I am saving up, and it's really nice to know that they won't be gone before I can make more money. I thought it was just really sweet of her to be willing to do that and I think she definitely deserves this award!!!!!

yoga

I'd like to nominate @Lizzian for this award!!! For awhile now, I've been looking for a pair of wings, and several people have said they would sell them to me, then sold them to someone else. Then Lizzian told me she would make sure that no matter what, no matter what other offers she received, she would sell me her butterfly wings. She said that she would rather make people happy than get a lot of credits. Although I can't afford the wings just yet, I am saving up, and it's really nice to know that they won't be gone before I can make more money. I thought it was just really sweet of her to be willing to do that and I think she definitely deserves this award!!!!!
Seconding this nomination for @Lizzian. She is full of integrity and ALWAYS shares her knowledge of values and past trades to everyone who asks. I know I can always count on her kindness and honesty (as well as a good game of Haunted Mansion!).

Lizzian

Oh that's so sweet of you to say! It's better to play this game with the items you want!
Seconding this nomination for @Lizzian. She is full of integrity and ALWAYS shares her knowledge of values and past trades to everyone who asks. I know I can always count on her kindness and honesty (as well as a good game of Haunted Mansion!).
And thank you too, dear❤️ people shouldn't buy something overpriced so they better know values, also love playing HM with you!

DigitalGold

I third this nomination!! @Lizzian is one of the nicest people I've met in this game! She's always willing to help and I see her ALL OVER forums and discord helping people with values. She's gone out of her way to help me with finding an item I've been searching for, and I've seen her do the same for others.

Lizzian

I third this nomination!! @Lizzian is one of the nicest people I've met in this game! She's always willing to help and I see her ALL OVER forums and discord helping people with values. She's gone out of her way to help me with finding an item I've been searching for, and I've seen her do the same for others.
Oh, sweetie, you are also one of the nicest persons here! I love you all for saying nice stuff❤️

Hi everyone!

To spread more love throughout the community, we will be featuring a new section on the newsletter titled "Random Acts of Kindness!"

We will be on the look out for people lending a helping hand, and just showing that they care. ♥

If you would like to share your kindness encounter, feel free to post your experience here!

While it's not necessary to share your story to be noticed, it's always a good read!

Nominate a friend who you think deserves it!

At the end of each month we will be randomly selecting at least 1 person to have their face and story posted on the newsletter along with a special surprise.

Pay it forward!

Nala :halcyon::paw:
Hi! I went to an auction and was asking if anyone was selling a bird hat under 4Ok because i really wanted one but couldnt afford it. Snowie traded me and gave me 4Ok and told me to go treat myself and buy the hat. The kindness was so random and BLEW me away....honestly made my whole day. I still cant believe she did that. She deserves this award and exemplifies kindness! <3
love,
cinderella_girl

Shoutout to therealbear (idk your name on forums, sorry!) for helping people who are new to VMK with virtually everything. In FLC, he saw someone standing by the SitS and asked if they needed help, and when I came back later he was helping them with quests. We stan a welcoming committee :cheer:
I 100% second this! threalbear is always so incredibly helpful and welcoming to new people and he was the first person I was friends with when I joined myvmk. therealbear if you see this, you're amazing! :D

Lizzian

Hi! I would like to nominate @Bug for this, because she is a GREAT person all in all. She helps me out everytime, she's being supportive and with this new raffle she's trying to help out everyone that did not win, she's a sweetheart ❤️ If you know her, you know she's amazing!

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
Hi! I would like to nominate @Bug for this, because she is a GREAT person all in all. She helps me out everytime, she's being supportive and with this new raffle she's trying to help out everyone that did not win, she's a sweetheart ❤️ If you know her, you know she's amazing!
I second this! @Bug is the sweetest! <3