Random Acts of Kindness!

Hi! I would like to nominate @Bug for this, because she is a GREAT person all in all. She helps me out everytime, she's being supportive and with this new raffle she's trying to help out everyone that did not win, she's a sweetheart ❤️ If you know her, you know she's amazing!
I second this! @Bug is the sweetest! <3
third this!! <3

epicrose

I am nominating @epicrose and the goobs for throwing this amazing birthday party for me. They have no idea how much it meant to me, especially in the times we're going through right now. They knew exactly what I like and made me happy during what has been a crazy year for me.
We love you Liv! The goobs all came together to make this one special for you <3 we are so happy that you loved it!

I would like to nominate @Nicoleasaurus for this award because one day, we were doing falling chairs, and I was eliminated one of the rounds, and she said I could take her place and keep playing, and I came in 2nd place and earned 12k credits! She was so sweet to let me keep playing and I think she deserves this award because of that!
I can't tell you how happy this made me to read!! You're so sweet, Aju <3 You totally deserved to keep playing :) I love seeing you in game!

I would like to nominate hot_dog for this award. She did a lot of unforgettable things that made her over qualified. Lets start off by how she makes small giveaways or fun events for people to participate and even celebrate people's birthdays and go over the top and give the best day for them and the collective gifts of all her friends for that special person's bday to give them. She the type of player who would help someone in game and after getting to know her you wont feel left out. You can always feel so welcome over her presence and how friendly she is. She's a known myvmk player and I personally think that what kindness award for this month should go to. Everyone does something kind once in a while but hot_dog did a lot of kind things to people around the game even look out for her friends or other people she may not known and that to me is kindness awarded material.

PrincessB

Hi everyone!

To spread more love throughout the community, we will be featuring a new section on the newsletter titled "Random Acts of Kindness!"

We will be on the look out for people lending a helping hand, and just showing that they care. ♥

If you would like to share your kindness encounter, feel free to post your experience here!

While it's not necessary to share your story to be noticed, it's always a good read!

Nominate a friend who you think deserves it!

At the end of each month we will be randomly selecting at least 1 person to have their face and story posted on the newsletter along with a special surprise.

Pay it forward!

Nala :halcyon::paw:
Hi, I am nominating meanbeans for this month's Kindness Award. With everything going on in these dark times, meanbeans' kindness and compassion has shown through. I am relatively new to VMK (found out it reopened years later after me playing it as a kid) and finally got some credits. In a trade, I asked for an item and was using all my credits to buy it - but meanbeans surprised me and threw in some extra items that I had mentioned wanting. We talked a bit and I could tell that meanbeans truly wanted happiness spread throughout this world. Meanbeans gave me something to smile about in today's difficult world and I truly believe with all my heart that meanbeans represents the epitome of kindness.

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
Hi, I am nominating meanbeans for this month's Kindness Award. With everything going on in these dark times, meanbeans' kindness and compassion has shown through. I am relatively new to VMK (found out it reopened years later after me playing it as a kid) and finally got some credits. In a trade, I asked for an item and was using all my credits to buy it - but meanbeans surprised me and threw in some extra items that I had mentioned wanting. We talked a bit and I could tell that meanbeans truly wanted happiness spread throughout this world. Meanbeans gave me something to smile about in today's difficult world and I truly believe with all my heart that meanbeans represents the epitome of kindness.
II have never come in contact with meanbeans, but someone like that deserves the award. So I'm nominating meanbeans!

BrittRaquel

Id like to nominate Freaky for the kindness award! I think i speak for many when i say she is a one of a kind friend <3 she constantly is watching and listening to people who are looking for things and takes the initiative to find them that item to give them! She has done this to myself multiple times and many others I've witnessed. I couldn't afford and item and she got it for me as a present! She truly is one of the kindest people I've ever met and deserves this award!

Bug

Id like to nominate Freaky for the kindness award! I think i speak for many when i say she is a one of a kind friend <3 she constantly is watching and listening to people who are looking for things and takes the initiative to find them that item to give them! She has done this to myself multiple times and many others I've witnessed. I couldn't afford and item and she got it for me as a present! She truly is one of the kindest people I've ever met and deserves this award!
I second this

I would like to nominate @Ken. He was so so kind in my sale room today. When someone wanted to buy something but couldn't afford it, Ken bought it for him AND chose to pay the higher price to me. I thought this was an amazing act of kindness! I know he's been around awhile, so I don't know if he's received this award before, but he certainly deserves it. :)

I would like to nominate @Ken. He was so so kind in my sale room today. When someone wanted to buy something but couldn't afford it, Ken bought it for him AND chose to pay the higher price to me. I thought this was an amazing act of kindness! I know he's been around awhile, so I don't know if he's received this award before, but he certainly deserves it. :)
second this!

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
I would like to nominate @haynicinn! (idk of she's on the forums) She is one of the nicest people ever and has been there for me from the beginning when I started! She's not only nice and welcoming to everyone I see her interact with but I complained about not doing good in mini games bc I don’t have a mouse (& can’t spend any extra money rn since my summer school job has been cancelled) and she sent me a mouse! This is the nicest thing someone’s done for me <3

I would like to nominate @haynicinn! (idk of she's on the forums) She is one of the nicest people ever and has been there for me from the beginning when I started! She's not only nice and welcoming to everyone I see her interact with but I complained about not doing good in mini games bc I don’t have a mouse (& can’t spend any extra money rn since my summer school job has been cancelled) and she sent me a mouse! This is the nicest thing someone’s done for me <3
omg thats so sweet!!! I haven't really interacted with haynicinn but from this she sounds like a really amazing person so I second this nomination!!! :)<3