Random Acts of Kindness!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
I'd like to nominate @Spuddley! She was a huge help to those who struggle with Pirates or who had never even played before, yet still wanted to participate in the latest quest. Her patience and good-nature throughout the whole thing was amazing and really impressed me. I know I'm not the only one she helped out without acting annoyed or put out at all, which makes her a perfect recipient for this award in my opinion.

My nomination is @BrookeDearest, she came into my room and as I am new she opened up a trade and showed me all her things she had for sale. I told her which bits I liked and how much the items would be and she just accepted the trade. At first I thought it was a mistake and she said they were for me and how she loves doing this for people! Honestly the best interaction I've had with someone and made me so happy!

I'd like to nominate @Lizzian. She's helped me out so many times as well as others. I've seen her on discord and always tries to answer questions that people may have!

id' also like to nominate @lojojojo. She has helped so many people, especially during quests, to achieve their goals. She will not leave until they're all met! She doesn't get bothered or annoyed. Very genuinely nice person overall!

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.

magellyn

I would like to nominate DisneyMarvin and Princess_Misty! They've been standing out in front of Kilimanjaro Safaris for like, an hour, waving at people as they come on and acting like cast members :') It's so sweet to be told to have a magical day, and also reminded to get my fast pass for the Happily Ever After fireworks show :D

Lizzian

I nominate @Lizzian she is so helpful with quests (especially helping you out with finding the path to the top of tom's island what a mess I was LOL), mini-games and she even helps you find the item you been looking for FOREVER. I am so grateful for her friendship and I seen her kindness throughout the entire community <3
Omg ily ❤️ I am so grateful to have YOU as a friend!!!

dsnyFreak

Hometown: Walt Disney World Resort
once again, i believe @Midien deserves the award of RAOK! She's gotten me started up before when I joined MyVMK, and I just watched her do the same once again for another new Guest. She continues to give and give and give, and never expects a thing in return. I think it's safe to say that at this point, Midien should have a badge stating just how wonderful a member she is to this community. Thanks for always paying it forward, even if people to pay it to you. :DonaldBounce:

once again, i believe @Midien deserves the award of RAOK! She's gotten me started up before when I joined MyVMK, and I just watched her do the same once again for another new Guest. She continues to give and give and give, and never expects a thing in return. I think it's safe to say that at this point, Midien should have a badge stating just how wonderful a member she is to this community. Thanks for always paying it forward, even if people to pay it to you. :DonaldBounce:
Yes she does! Midien is an amazing person who I have seen in game.

I am also nominating @Loki aka Mt. Lady for being a talented in room game host. She hosts the most amazing games and is friends with everyone who plays those games. She also is fun person to be with. One thing I enjoy about her games is that she makes the theming of her rooms extra fun. I love you girly <3

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
I nominate @Lizzian she is so helpful with quests (especially helping you out with finding the path to the top of tom's island what a mess I was LOL), mini-games and she even helps you find the item you been looking for FOREVER. I am so grateful for her friendship and I seen her kindness throughout the entire community <3
I second this! Lizzian is always helping everyone and is always so kind <3

Lizzian

@dsnyFreak ((hugs)) <3

I nominate @Lizzian also just for doing up that fish list alone! Not only does it have pretty pictures but she's got the rarity too! That's on top of her just being an all around sweetheart to everyone!
I would've never been able to finish it without everyone's help! I was glad to help everyone see them but thank you so much!! <3