Random Acts of Kindness!

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.
I third this Luzian always is willing to help someone in need

yoga

I'd like to nominate BleuJay (unsure of forum name). She and I have been working hard for the chests this month, but I never have luck. When she pulled a second rare item, she gave it to me for free, reasoning that I had worked just as hard. Beyond that personal instance, she is always kind to EVERYONE she meets. If BleuJay walks into a room, everyone's questions will be answered and their days will be improved. Whenever I've been having a rough day, her optimism and sense of humor pick me back up. She is honestly the pinnacle of a MyVMK guest!

goatduck

I nominate porg for the myvmk kindness award. She was selling clothing, furni, etc. and I was interested in a specific hat she had for sale that i've been wanting so bad. I didn't have enough credits for the original price she told me, I asked if she could save it for me and I'd buy it in a few days when I have enough credits. Well instead, she told me she'd sell it to me right then for only 10k! (Which is significantly less than what it was originally priced at). I tried to give her 25, 20, 15 but she refused my offers and would only sell it for 10k because she wanted me to have it and didn't want me "slaving over mini-games" all weekend or going broke. It was such a generous act of kindness and I am definitely going to pay it forward! <3

I nominate @Alextp! He went out of his way to share all kinds of advice about the game knowing that I'm a bit new. He let me know item values so that I would not overpay and took it upon himself to help me get items I was looking for without asking anything in return. He also introduced me to his friends to make me feel included (: I've witnessed him do the same for other new players and I feel he deserves recognition for it. Same with Sparklepower (unsure of forum name) They're great folk

squidneyann

I second the nomination to @Alextp! He has been such an incredible friend to me since we met and I can agree with everything that Alyssius has said. If Alex sees a new person in the game, he always helps get them the items they want, some credits to start, and gives them as much advice as possible. I have firsthand seen Alex get at least 10 new players up and running in the game and it fills my heart to see someone giving their own hard earned items up. Alex is also the friend who will loan you credits when you're in need, but never asks for you to pay him back. He definitely deserves the kindness award!

Player: Hippy.
Knee & I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. Couldn't have a celebration in real life due to given situation. Hippy. surprised us during the day, and officiated us renewing our vows @ Fantasyland In the Sky. Then she was the first guest to arrive at our nighttime celebration. She got many players and staff to join. It was a magical night, and we owe it all to Hippy.. Thank yo so much my friend. <3

yoga

I'd like to nominate Cheesyy. They have made the kingdom a brighter place by just being in it. They are a friend to everyone they meet--helping out, cracking jokes, connecting and reflecting. I feel so lucky to be their friend! I have seen Cheesyy help everyone they come into contact with, and they always leave a room brighter than it was when they walked in. In a game where you can focus on so many things (building, getting a high score, collecting, trading), Cheesyy focuses most on making friends and building strong community. That's so rare to see, and why they deserve this award. I'm grateful they're here!

I'd like to nominate @sparklepower , well that is the discord name, someone was asking about the price of something, said they would save up and hope the item would still be for sale, was not a small amount either. And she swooped in and bought it for this person!! She is why I love this community of ours

squidneyann

I'd like to nominate @sparklepower , well that is the discord name, someone was asking about the price of something, said they would save up and hope the item would still be for sale, was not a small amount either. And she swooped in and bought it for this person!! She is why I love this community of ours
Oh dis is me thank you so much sweet angel <3

Steeny

also nominating miss @squidneyann (IGN: sparklepower) as she has not only been kind to me in supporting purchasing an item on her LF list to help out with an item on my LF list, but others when needing a helping hand ~ big kithes to the random acts of kindness! she truly exudes good vibes and good intentions and forsure passes the kindness award vibe check. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HoneyCombs

Hello! I would like to nominate Jambi! He built the VMK Zoo to collect every pet in game and share with everyone. As a pet and furni lover, I'm amazed at his creativity and thought it was awesome that he noticed that a lot of people don't get to see all the pets on the game. Jambi has given a personal tour to all of my friends that I've wanted to show (which has been many times) and he always takes the time to do a walk through and show the rooms he is currently working on and will be adding. He gives random facts and is overall a really helpful guide. He's only missing a few pets, but will also go out of his way to help you find the pets you're looking for. Thanks Jambi!