Random Acts of Kindness!

On my birthday last month, Dis made me feel really special by giving me a generous gift and letting people know it was birthday. I didn't really tell anyone, but he saw it on forums and made an effort to come find me in game to give a birthday wish and gift! I was so surprised by the random act of kindness that it really made an impact on me and wanted to make sure I recognized his generosity and kindness to make others feel special on their birthday virtually! Thanks @Dis!

I would like to nominate HoneyCombs (IGN)- I was really struggling to design my room the way I wanted it and she swooped in and spent an hour helping me get it just right, even donating several of her own pieces of furniture to ensure it was perfect. Such a truly kind person- and a fantastic room builder! <3

i would like to nominate @Drake ingame name nigel

you have been one of my best friends forever honestly, your an amazing person, and the fact that he helped me with this mission that i have been on for a few days, he found what i needed and i didnt owe him anything, im so gratful for your friendship, i adore you and i love you to pieces !! thank you for finding the mulan gazebos for me, but thank you for jsut being so kind, and so genrous to me, really i appericate you so much! <3

i also wanna nominate @spacedogmike
he has been one of my best friends for as long as i can remember, hes such a kind hearted soul, hes an amazing person inside and out, im so grateful for you being in my life! he is a great friend, and he is just really nice, he is always willing to help anyone in need, hes always there for me, and hes just a great person to have in the vmk community, i am so honored to call you my best friend, im honored and grateful to even have you in my life, thank you for just being amazing, for being such a great friend, for just being such a kind hearted soul in this world, i love you to pieces hun! <3

On my birthday last month, Dis made me feel really special by giving me a generous gift and letting people know it was birthday. I didn't really tell anyone, but he saw it on forums and made an effort to come find me in game to give a birthday wish and gift! I was so surprised by the random act of kindness that it really made an impact on me and wanted to make sure I recognized his generosity and kindness to make others feel special on their birthday virtually! Thanks @Dis!
You're most welcome <3 I hope your birthday was fantastic and thank you for the kind words

Drake

i would like to nominate @Drake ingame name nigel

you have been one of my best friends forever honestly, your an amazing person, and the fact that he helped me with this mission that i have been on for a few days, he found what i needed and i didnt owe him anything, im so gratful for your friendship, i adore you and i love you to pieces !! thank you for finding the mulan gazebos for me, but thank you for jsut being so kind, and so genrous to me, really i appericate you so much! <3
Thank you for the kind words! Glad to help you :)

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
Hi, I'd like to nominate @ashleyyyg (Flying Yellow Lemon). Very kind person who took the time to help me find an item I wanted and wanted nothing in return - just wanted to help me out!!! I am grateful - thank you so much!! <3
omg!! tysm that is so sweet of you <3 :swoon: Literally anytime you need help with anything I would love to help!

I spookily nominate @SpookyNoodle!!
She bestowed many many maaaany gifts to help me build credits and have the ghoulish outfit of my dreams! I’ve met so many wonderful people through this platform already but SpookyNoodle’s kindness knows no bounds! And it would be so fitting for her to receive the award during Spooktober!

Last edited:
Nominating @DakotaBear!!!
She is always so kind and friendly to everyone in the community, and is always willing to lend a helping hand! I showed her what I was selling, but she couldn't afford the item she wanted. So I told her what I was looking for (thinking if she had anything she could trade it for the item she wanted), and when she didn't have any of it, she gave me credits to help me buy it! I just thought it was so sweet of her, and I really appreciate all the kindness she has spread on VMK! <3

Nominating @DakotaBear!!!
She is always so kind and friendly to everyone in the community, and is always willing to lend a helping hand! I showed her what I was selling, but she couldn't afford the item she wanted. So I told her what I was looking for (thinking if she had anything she could trade it for the item she wanted), and when she didn't have any of it, she gave me credits to help me buy it! I just thought it was so sweet of her, and I really appreciate all the kindness she has spread on VMK! <3
Awwwh thank you so much :') You're so incredibly sweet for saying that <3

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.
I nominate WolverineLogan. he was very kind and friendly to me when I can here. he gave me 20k credits and furniture. he is my best myvmk friend. Sadly I have been banned for a while but if any of you see him give him 500 credits and tell him Darkninja said hi. p.s he id very poor in credits but rich in kindness.

SpookyNoodle

I wanna nominate @SpookyNoodle! I just joined the game after years of on and off playing. I had a lot of questions on Discord, and she responded in kind by bestowing a bunch of gifts! I was on the edge of wondering if I should get back into VMK or not, and her kindness really inspired me to keep playing and join the community :)
Awww thank you, Princess HM :((( I'm so glad to hear that you've found your way back to the castle <3

Nominating @Dis for this award!
I posted on discord that I found someone selling butterfly magic and needed 40k more to afford it, and therefore was selling things to get the credits. Then he gave me 40k for free! I just thought it was really nice of him and didn't want it to go unnoticed :)