Random Acts of Kindness!

I would like to nominate @lk on vmk because she is seriously the best person ever! I've been desperately wanting a pin, but have found no luck finding it. However, she found someone selling it, reached out to me, reached out to the seller, bought it for me, and traded it to me. That was seriously the nicest thing ever, and I am so appreciative of her. So glad to have met you, lk on vmk <3

I would like to nominate @lk on vmk because she is seriously the best person ever! I've been desperately wanting a pin, but have found no luck finding it. However, she found someone selling it, reached out to me, reached out to the seller, bought it for me, and traded it to me. That was seriously the nicest thing ever, and I am so appreciative of her. So glad to have met you, lk on vmk <3
Awww, thank you! I'm so glad to have met you as well as you fall into the category of incredibly nice :) It made me happy to help you find the pin as I know how frustrating it is when you need one to complete a collection, or just plain hope to find something and have trouble finding it! Anytime, of course!!! <3

Darkninja

I will give away credits if you ask.
I too nominate Ik On Vmk

I want to nominate @magellyn because she went above and beyond when she found out I was a little too late to a Secret Santa event that was going on between some players. She secretly went and got me all kinds of items I had on my forum "Looking For" list, and then she gave them to me yesterday. I had no idea, and it literally made my day! (It was including the OG Tinkerbell outfit!!!) :)

I want to nominate @magellyn because she went above and beyond when she found out I was a little too late to a Secret Santa event that was going on between some players. She secretly went and got me all kinds of items I had on my forum "Looking For" list, and then she gave them to me yesterday. I had no idea, and it literally made my day! (It was including the OG Tinkerbell outfit!!!) :)
I'd like to nominate @magellyn for a kindness award because out of the KINDNESS OF HER HEART she bought me an item I couldn't afford! I refused to let her buy it for me but she INSISTED on buying it for me. She has done so many kind things as well in the past but this one really made my day.
I second these! @magellyn definitely deserves this award for all the kindness she has spread throughout this community <3

Awww that is just so awesome!! Love this!

magellyn

I'm :cry: thank you so much, @DisneyPrincessChristina @ashleyyyg @BTdisney and @julianamariex3 :flower: But I would like to nominate @Cheesyy, @Bug, @Steeny, and DPC!! I recently bought the Baby Yoda backpack I've wanted since I joined in March because of their kindness. They donated credits and offered to trade items so that I could buy it with no expectation of getting something back. But even more than gifting me with credits, they gifted me with love and honestly confidence by telling me that I deserved it :aww: Cheesyy has also spread love to the rest of the community through Discord giveaways, Cute or Boot games, and pitching in to get others the items they want. You are all so selfless and wholesome and I am so grateful that I met you, because your existence is what makes playing this game so great.

Julioulia

I would like to nominate Sharbes (I'm not sure if she's on here) but she saw me in the courtyard the other day with a Pooh beanie on and asked if I had the matching top, when I told her I didn't she said she wanted to give me one! I tried offering her something for trade since I didn't have enough credits to pay full price but she insited on giving it to me! It really made my night and has inspired me to give back more since then. :hearts:

Last edited:
i wanna nominate @TreyGoCray he is such a wonderful human being, and he's so kind hearted, and is just an amazing soul to be part of myvmk, he's willing to go above and beyond, and he's such a gem, you have been my best friend for the past 5 years, going on 6 may of this year, i would not want a better person in my life to call a best friend other then you! we may not talk all that much but we do, sometimes were just busy with our daily lives. but i will always have your back and i will always be there for you no matter what! i adore you, and i absoultely love you to pieces! and if you ever need someone to talk to he is always willing to listen <3

I'd like to nominate @theneen for this award!!

She's constantly kind and friendly towards everyone, and is always willing to negotiate in trades to make sure you receive the item(s) that you want! I've seen her helping out new guests more than once, and I think she definitely deserves to be recognized for what a kind person she is! <3
:cheer:

Gem.

stopping by this to nominate @Kgem (IGN: Gem.) she has given me such a warm welcome to myvmk and been continously helpful in any questions i had about the game or discord. i see her extending the same help anytime someone else comes in with a question too!! definitely the kind of player that makes the game x100 better <3
Aweee Luna <3 Tysm for the nomination!!! I am always happy to assist new players and show them the ropes. I love MyVMK and I want new players to love it too!! As always let me know if you need anything <3.