RE: Jungle Cruise Animal Spawning

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
i hope this is the right place to post this. everywhere else just looked like suggestions or feedback and this seems to me more of a problem than anything else, because it happens so much to me.

every time i play jungle cruise, i will see multiple animals spawn under or right in front of my boat. i don't know if this is something other people experience, but it always happens to me. the sequence typically goes like this:
- elephant bathing pool with an elephant and/or alligator
- tiki tiki room with an alligator (in the very beginning of the room i can end up hitting one)
- forbidden temple with an alligator
- explorer's tent with a hippo
- lost safari party with a hippo, sometimes a flamingo

i would like to think that it's easy to tell how slow the boat goes and the typical path of rocks in a room to prevent an animal from spawning close enough to you. hitting an animal makes me lose gas and, ultimately, lose points because i don't snap a picture before i hit it. this also makes me lose film because if i do snap it, it's just as the animal disappears and i get 0 points, so it's a worthless shot.

note: i rarely ever speed up, and when i do, it's only in the third round, so i know i'm not prematurely getting to a spot in the room where the animals are timed to spawn.

i would love to see this get fixed, if it can be helped.

I think this is supposed to happen just to make the game a little trickier, but to get around it I just start smashing the back arrow button as soon as the room loads so that I don't have to worry about hitting rocks or animals, or collecting film and gas, until all the animals have appeared. I have never run out of gas with this method either, in case you're wondering about that. Hope this helps!

I think this is supposed to happen just to make the game a little trickier, but to get around it I just start smashing the back arrow button as soon as the room loads so that I don't have to worry about hitting rocks or animals, or collecting film and gas, until all the animals have appeared. I have never run out of gas with this method either, in case you're wondering about that. Hope this helps!
I usually do this too! At least until the 3rd round when you usually run out of film halfway through each room. But In the 3rd round I rush to collect my gas and film then sit in a spot where I know animals don't spawn.

I usually do this too! At least until the 3rd round when you usually run out of film halfway through each room. But In the 3rd round I rush to collect my gas and film then sit in a spot where I know animals don't spawn.
That's a good point! I haven't played the 3rd round for a while since it's more worth it for me to exit the game and start another in the time it would take to do the 3rd round vs. the amount of points I would get. I'm not THAT fast! :OhTheShame: