Re-Release Suggestions

Can you please re-release these? They're great for building and I don't have the energy to look for a basic item that no one really has in bulk.

@HOST_Nala @Amy

TY for hearing us staff.
Can you add this to the Emporium- The lil PPR Ice Island. Idk what it's called. Prob Igloo-something.

Attachments

Last edited:

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hi there!

We added these items along with some others to the emporium for all of your room building needs. Good luck with the competition everyone! <3

~Alice

Is there any chance we could have a release similar to the Anniversary rooms from this past summer? It was such a nice and cheap way to build a fun room without having to worry about credits. It was a really creative outlet for me and allowed me to explore my nostalgia for the game.

The re-releases are nice, but it's hard to afford. This month, with the normal new releases every week, keys and crates, and a very busy end-of-the-year schedule, I'm having a hard time enjoying all the available items from this month. It would be nice if the admins could throw us a bone every once in a while and let us enjoy parts of the game without worrying about the time/effort required in obtaining so many credits.

Is there any chance we could have a release similar to the Anniversary rooms from this past summer? It was such a nice and cheap way to build a fun room without having to worry about credits. It was a really creative outlet for me and allowed me to explore my nostalgia for the game.

The re-releases are nice, but it's hard to afford. This month, with the normal new releases every week, keys and crates, and a very busy end-of-the-year schedule, I'm having a hard time enjoying all the available items from this month. It would be nice if the admins could throw us a bone every once in a while and let us enjoy parts of the game without worrying about the time/effort required in obtaining so many credits.
I think it makes sense to re-release (and keep in stores) some rooms and furniture. MyVMK is growing and constantly losing and gaining players. With lost players, it’s lost items. It’s hard to find very basic furniture and if you do it’s so expensive. I just paid 3k per retired flat. Basic retired flats should not be that much. (If we’re talking frozen flats, I see where ya goin) but building has just become insanely expensive because there are SO many items that have been released but retired and now hard to find simply because: the players who have bought them are not necessarily around anymore,
Or players who bought them are builders and won’t sell them.
There are soooo many great items that MyVMK has created. I think there should be more available in stores unique to MyVMK.