Real DisneyWorld Items in Game

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
So I want to start out by saying y'all doing an amazing job at coming up with ideas for MyVMK including creating many items for us to buy/wear and keeping up with ideas for themes. But I would LOVE if you guys could create a few items a month based off of real items you can buy at Disney and wear at Disney. For example, Disney Style, probably one of Disney's best store, opened this past summer with a lot of awesome shirts that could so be incorporated into MyVMK. They also have their iridescent minnie mouse ears out, which would be an AWESOME item on MyVMK. Don't get me wrong, I love the items yall create and the themes they go with, but sometimes I get tired of theming or am not as interested in the theme for that time, so I kind of just walk around and play games not being really interested in that month. If y'all could release a few regular vmk items a month either through random flash sales or you could even just quietly place it in another MyVMK store and have it be there for a couple days then close it, that would encourage players to want to walk around checking out myvmk more or even make it a prize in a scavenger hunt! There are so many possibilities. To me, Disney is more than just theming, it is the nostalgic and creative items we love to wear at Disney like a classic pair of ears or maybe a new shirt that tells exactly how we are thinking like one that says "Home" inside of a castle or one that reminds us of our favorite ride like "I Speak Phonecian" with an Epcot ball on it (both of these shirts are at DisneyStyle). I just miss some basic Disney wear in the game.