Real life friends AND VMK friends

Do you have a VMK bff that's also a real life BFF?

• Total voters
rdubs and I are besties irl. We knew each other beforehand but were together everyday on VMK. now we're hardly ever on at the same time haha.

SUPER old pic...we're in college now heh :D

aww (: haha I love that text xD so funny.
I wish I knew my VMK friends irl because there's so many cool people on here :D
HAHA oh thanks girl I thought so too, I had to post :dance: There really are! I was thinking like "okay we should all just plan to fly to Disneyland or Disneyworld and see who all can go and just have our own little mini VMK player convention hehe :wizard:

WE WERE THE CUTEST KIDS LETS BE REAL

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
HAHA oh thanks girl I thought so too, I had to post :dance: There really are! I was thinking like "okay we should all just plan to fly to Disneyland or Disneyworld and see who all can go and just have our own little mini VMK player convention hehe :wizard:

WE WERE THE CUTEST KIDS LETS BE REAL
omg yes! I'm going to Disneyworld in a couple weeks so that would be fantastic LOL xD

My sister is my BFF and she plays VMK. Does that count?

I Skype and Kik my VMK BFFs. I'm getting ready to go to college with two of them, so I get to meet them soon. :awright:

My sister is my BFF and she plays VMK. Does that count?

I Skype and Kik my VMK BFFs. I'm getting ready to go to college with two of them, so I get to meet them soon. :awright:
HAHA yes that totally counts! that's so fun that you get to meet them and be irl friends, keep us updated and post cute pictures of y'all onto this thread! <3