Red Scarf - HOST Prize

MrChemistry

I just won the host prize and my inventory is taking extremely long to load. I've closed the program and opened it up again and the same thing keeps happening. I can't even see what I won. Also I have to close the program sometimes when I switch to another room because it freezes. This just started happening after I got the prize.

cnjgirl

thought it was just me! (also note that I walked out of the room after winning host prize without said prize....... :OhTheShame:)

HOST_Mushu

thought it was just me! (also note that I walked out of the room after winning host prize without said prize....... :OhTheShame:)
We will add the scarf to your inventory when it is fixed! Sorry about that! Do you mind sending a CFH in game so we don't forget when it is fixed? :) Thanks!

cnjgirl

still having issues loading my inventory.. only in the clothing section (last 2 pages)

is this happening to anyone else?

I have a red scarf. Host also gave an item pin 61880 I think?? Its gone or stuck and 2 of my blind bags wont open. I have tried trading them and trading back. Logging off and on. The scarf appears to be fixed but still having issues. Please help. Thanks!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I have a red scarf. Host also gave an item pin 61880 I think?? Its gone or stuck and 2 of my blind bags wont open. I have tried trading them and trading back. Logging off and on. The scarf appears to be fixed but still having issues. Please help. Thanks!
That would be a broken Blind Bag! Send a CFH so we can replace it! ♥