release more rares

Would you rather see re-realses of current ultra rare's or a new rare item?

• Re-release old rares

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • New Rare item

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Seriously If they re release old ultras might as well say (FORGET TRADING) Heck thats the only thing actually being traded. It's the only items we have a market for right now. But if this happens might as well say the heck with traders ever having anything to do. Market is slowly dying at the hands of staff releasing way to many items in host events, not putting enough rares in the game to trade for, not having enough limited items to make the economy actual move.

Last edited:
They need to bring new rares into the game!! Ppl have worked hard to get the rares they have now. Re releasing them wouldn't be fair at all. Staff needs to do flash sales, or even bring in new crates with new rares and new items. Do something to boost the trading economy.

xWombat

Seriously If they re release old ultras might as well say (FORGET TRADING) Heck thats the only thing actually being traded. It's the only items we have a market for right now. But if this happens might as well say the heck with traders ever having anything to do. Market is slowly dying at the hands of staff releasing way to many items in host events, not putting enough rares in the game to trade for, not having enough limited items to make the economy actual move.
I agree

Im happy for you guys that YOU can get the rares you want but what about the new people? Most people wouldn't even consider trading their items because they worked oh so hard but it's hard for the new people to even get something they wanted. Yes they can work for it but no one really trades the old rare items? Heck, I want some stuff but as I ranted before: it's ridiculously priced.

Style

Skinny Legend
I like the idea of having crates with a couple of new rare items at higher rates and maybe one or two of the ultra rare items thrown in at super low rates. As someone who didn't play a while back, I do find it super hard to find a lot of what I'm looking for because the market is so small. That being said, a super low rate would make it so barely any are let in to the market so older players' items don't devalue by much either.