Relogging while in quest

Whispered

Should not kick you out of quest.

Needs to work like queue lines - if you're in a quest and you relog, it should keep you where you left off.

Especially since it's likely with the number of people doing quests you'll get stuck entering a room and have to relog.

Or at the very least, you should be brought back into the room skipping the line if you run into the issue, like any other HOST event.

also i don't appreciate my CFH being completely ignored for 10+ minutes while a game alert was sent out.

Last edited:
I couldn't even play jungle cruise with a fast pass so I cfh and the response I got didn't make sense to me. Apparently I have to refresh and get back in queue to restart the quest all over again, yet I still can't play jungle cruise with a fast pass. o.O Playing JC is part of the quest and restarting makes the quest expire so yeah I'm confused. Host said not to use a fast pass, but yet you need one to get in the room... My head hurts lol :dizzy:

Whispered

Welp. I tried entering fantasyland courtyard for one of the tasks and the bar isn't moving. So I guess I just wasted an hour trying to do this quest. Literally an hour I could have spent better doing anything else apparently.

it worked eventually thank goodness.

@ladycopper I know this was yesterday's issue, but how can you enter a room with a queue to start a quest when you need a fast pass to get in? I said that to someone yesterday and they said no you don't. Yet, to get in a host event you need a fast pass. It's like taking a number at the deli to determine who goes next lol

edit: I was able to finish the quest though. There wasn't a queue when I signed off then back on when I tried to do the quest for the 4th time.

Ladycopper, it takes like 5 minutes for my clothing to load so I always get a fast pass and load my clothing. Otherwise Im gonna be stuck in the host room for a while. I never know when its safe to leave. lol

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Guess it's not the same for everyone. :huh:
Like most, i had to relog in order to play JC but my quest didn't expire. Then afterwards I some how glitched one of the tasks for fantasyland in the sky. Relogged again, glitch got fixed and didn't lose my quest.
Thinking about it, i don't think i've ever had issues with quests and relogging, so this seems a bit weird.

@mdawgxo you don't need a fastpass to get in room, when you click enter you are in queue, if you want to get out of queue to do other things that is when you click to get a fastpass. does that make more sense?
It does, yes. Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1434481834][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got caught in a loop where my quest wouldn't advance after riding PPR 3 times. I called for help, no response. I went in host room . I was told the following: you have two options - Restart the quest or Quit. Thanks for the support!!
Wow. I got stuck picking up the gems in the treasure room. It wouldn't continue onto the next task, so I would re enter the room several times to see if that worked and nada. I had to restart the quest from the beginning. -_- It was quite a mess for lots of people last night. At least it's done and over with.

@mdawgxo you don't need a fastpass to get in room, when you click enter you are in queue, if you want to get out of queue to do other things that is when you click to get a fastpass. does that make more sense?
Yeah this is how I got into the room yesterday. Just do not click the fast pass button thingy. Just wait on the page and you will be able to enter, then when you play jc you are good to go because you didn't get the fast pass.

Takket

I had the same problem... had to relog to clear the fastpass and lost the quest. thing is I have often had a quest glitch where upon entering a room it doesn't acknowledge I entered the room. I have to relog and reenter the room to advance. this is the first time I've ever reclogged during a quest and it has kicked me out. don't know if it is some new thing, but I don't like it lol

what was the prize yesterday anyway?

I had the same problem... had to relog to clear the fastpass and lost the quest. thing is I have often had a quest glitch where upon entering a room it doesn't acknowledge I entered the room. I have to relog and reenter the room to advance. this is the first time I've ever reclogged during a quest and it has kicked me out. don't know if it is some new thing, but I don't like it lol

what was the prize yesterday anyway?
Prize was the Caribbean Square Room pin