Reminder for BGR Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

JUST A VERY BIG REMINDER/CHECK LIST FOR WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR BGR SUBMISSIONS!
(Yes this is giant because it's extremely important.)

Due to multiple submissions not having the required information the past few months, I wanted to just post a big reminder and checklist for what to include with your BGR submission.

When you send your submission to contact@myvmk.com please make sure to have the following in your email:
1. Your in-game name (This is SO important. Please also see this as a reminder to keep your in-game email updated. There have been times we've received an e-mail from an e-mail address that isn't registerred to an in-game account, in which case we have no idea who's submitting the room!)
2. "_______ Best Guest/Game Room Entry by ______" in the subject line. Let us know if it's a game or a guest room. Sometime's it's hard to tell.
3. A picture/screenshot of your room.
4. A write up of the room description.
5. Your subject line should read "Month Best Guest (or Game, if you are submitting a game) Room your in game name" ... For example, if I am submitting a room on March 25th, 2018 my subject line would read "March Best Guest Room VMK_Rapunzel". The month is the month you are submitting in, not the following month.

If you have any additional questions, please ask! You can see Amy's original post on updated rules HERE.

For those of you curious how BGR voting happens, I'd also like to share how we decide winners. The info above (sans the user's username) are put into a Google Sheet by one staff member. The staff member who puts the Google Sheet together does not get to vote. Everything is kept confidential so there are no claims of favoritism. The entire staff team votes 1-10 on each room. The votes are then tallied and the room(s) with the highest votes in each category are declared winners.

Last edited:

VMK_Rapunzel

@bizarrekitties I don't believe so, but it never hurts to host it anyway! I love seeing player made games and rooms! :][DOUBLEPOST=1517243586,1504399866][/DOUBLEPOST]
JUST A BIG REMINDER FOR NEXT MONTH!

BGR Submissions are closed for January, but if you're already thinking about submitting for February please read! Submissions for February Best Guest/Game Room will have a deadline of FEBRUARY 25TH, 2018 11:59pm EST. This is to accommodate time for setting up the voting, the voting itself, and having everything ready for the Newsletter. Make sure when you send an e-mail it says "February Best Guest/Game Submission by..." and include your in game name in the subject! Please also review the first post in this thread for what to include. If you do not include a room name, it will be disqualified!!

Last edited:
hi I just entered a guest room for May! Can you possibly check if I did it correctly? Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.