Resident Evil and Evil Within??? Anyone???

My favorite genre for gaming is the horror genreeeee <3

I have almost every single Resident Evil game to date. I am missing the in betweeners, like the case files and Umbrella Chronicles, but I have everything else. I'm not going to lie. I might be one of the few who actually liked RE6... And come on. You could move AND shoot. At the SAME time.

Was disappointed when Chris wasn't in 7, but I was really excited they got back to horror and less BOW. It was kind of like a creepier remake of RE1. Which was nice as heck. And I got to play it with the PS4 VR and I don't understand why everyone was terrified by it... But I also have a separation of reality and the game world with VR and I can never enjoy being immersed in the game play because my brain makes me a stick in the mud.

Anywho, Evil Within is the only game that stresses me out so much to play... Like when people rip you out from under beds and cabinets... I get a little nervous, I'm not going to lie.

I haven't played 2 yet and wondered if anyone here has? I think my brother played it. He probably loved it.

I haven't had a chance to play Silent Hill, but everyone tells me I would love it. I know it has an adaptive game play and sees how you think. Anyone play any of those? If you did, did you like it/them?