Return of the Kraken

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Amy, Aug 9, 2018.

1. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Pirate 4 Life

In-Game Name:
    CaptainHook
    Lets get the current version of the game fixed before we wish for new things!

2. Zee

Zee Active Member

In-Game Name:
    Zee
    LOL min entry-fee for this game is 10,000 credits thanks

3. riddleguy

riddleguy Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    I support the kraken being added... people can still play friendlies they just cant be lazy. Also this has the added benefit of giving the people against friendlies less reason to argue.

HOST_Nala likes this.
  4. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Pirate 4 Life

In-Game Name:
    CaptainHook
    Ok so we played several games tonight. The kraken rears it's head within 5 seconds, if you lag on loading nobody gets pts that game, and thats pretty common so there will be many games where the games lags and all players lose their credits. Playing a 9 minute game to come out with nothing is quite extreme, when you play real battle you dont rack up credits like the credit farmers in friendly, they get keys and credits faster than real players, and that, in and of itself is very unfair, and has been for a long time.

By the way Amy, can you please wipe all those FAKE high scores in POTC scoreboard. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can score 600+, really not even 500, in a game. Every score up there now is a set up or a glitched game at best.

Lyra, Danny_DeVito, Caellisto and 2 others like this.
  5. Laguna

Laguna ~.*~:.:yogi girl:.:~*.~

In-Game Name:
    fUnKyCh1cK
    :nyan:
    I think that umm... well.... I dont think
    oranges hav more vit C than strawberries but I havent done proper research. As for the Cracken i Like how my Boat looks as if its boiling it really represents my actual situation. • if it gets me It gets me thats just the circle of life so ill have to say “Relaxin’ with cherry” by Kid Loco is quite accurate to how I am feeling in this moment but thats just me

Danny_DeVito, Ringo, airham and 2 others like this.
  6. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member Head Administrator

In-Game Name:
    Amy
    actually a really good idea, trying to think of downsides besides it looking silly... maybe i can make it leave a rowboat even in battle so it still makes sense lol

Liv, airham and Castafloogin like this.
  7. Night_Star

Night_Star Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Night_Star
    I agree with Captainhook. I do think it's good to bring the Kraken back but feel it should have been made as the original Kraken and not just some water moving around the ship before being destroyed. It also isn't fair to take points and credits away from the rest of the team members when only one gets taken by the Kraken. Also before bringing the Kraken back issues such as not being able to move your ship in game should have been fixed.

Liv, belleieve and Vanilla_Ninja like this.
  8. airham

airham Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    airham
    [​IMG]

SnoBun, Youtherevmk and Chansu like this.
  9. abbiejustine

abbiejustine I C O N .. truly

In-Game Name:
    scrunchyfreak
    Why are you guys acting as if you care about earning credits when I see the majority of you are on facebook buying and selling credits?

10. shel050

shel050 Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    SharkieShelby
    Are clones really still a problem? I thought that this issue is being strictly regulated?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2018 ---
    Retweet

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  11. riddleguy

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    Posting again cause i missed some of the posts and did not realize there was so many replies. Firstly, I 100% agree with the above post and
    also kinda what @PlayerOne said ty @Amy @HOST_Nala and the rest of the staff for making a change not because it would be popular, but cause you guys thought it would be best for the game.

i sincerely hope to see more changes like this. Players opinions should be taken into consideration,but ultimately i want to see changes made for the best even if its not going to be popular with players.

airham likes this.
  12. Amy

In-Game Name:
    Amy
    i take it back

13. SkywayStitch

SkywayStitch Well-Known Member

Is friendly pirates really the problem? I worry that having the kraaken will limit conversations during the games which I am definitely against....this is and should be a social game.

Zee and Danny_DeVito like this.
  14. PlayerOne

PlayerOne I shoot when you're stuck.

In-Game Name:
    PlayerOne
    I think a simple solution to this (with keeping the kraken in the game) is to fix it so that you can talk without having to tap into the chat bar, like it was before @Amy

PuffTheMagicDragon, Liv, Zee and 7 others like this.
  15. Laguna

Laguna ~.*~:.:yogi girl:.:~*.~

In-Game Name:
    fUnKyCh1cK
    What is also a good feature in this game.... PHOTOS!!!!!!! OH WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!@@@##@#@#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Liv, Zee, Youtherevmk and 3 others like this.
  16. Amy

In-Game Name:
    Amy
    apparently a small part of the button works im not sure why its like that but there you go

17. Danny_DeVito

Danny_DeVito h e l p

In-Game Name:
    Danny_DeVito
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Angie, PlayerOne and airham like this.
  18. riddleguy

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    I tested it and amy is correct....the photos feature work you just need to find the part of the take photo button that clicks. For me i clicked by the p and it worked.

_Honey_ likes this.
  19. _Honey_

_Honey_

In-Game Name:
    _Hunny_
    Gonna have to remember this

nvm9417 likes this.
  20. belleieve

belleieve Well-Known Member

Hey all! I think the Kraken is a great reintroduction of an old feature from the OG game. However, I think for this to be effective it's important to first address the common bug of not being able to move. I've seen this a handful of times just within the last hour, and it's especially disappointing when this happens to one person and all eight players have to suffer for it.

I know that's been said already, but I think this feature could be improved and celebrated if we 1. fix the paralysis bug and 2. make it so only the person who gets eaten is the one who suffers. I think that's fair. Anyway, always exciting to see a new feature implemented and see the new energy it brings to the game. Thanks staff for always being receptive and reinventing! :)