Rhyth's Art Shoppe~

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist

Hello everyone! I'm back and I need to practice and build my portfolio! So I am opening up a little shop :halcyon:

Since people actually pay me for my art irl, I'm going to have to set some limitations here since I'm doing it for free. I'm only going to do a few at a time (maybe 2-3) and it may take me a while depending on my work and school schedule, as well as my inspiration/motivation. I can't guarantee that each one is going to look fabulous because I'm going to be experimenting with different techniques.

Also, as a disclaimer, I hold the rights to whatever I draw here and I will be posting them on my tumblr, deviantArt, and Instagram. You may use them as long as you give me credit (as faunaB).

Alright! Now for the fun part! I will draw:
-Your VMK (or other game) avatars
-Fan art of characters
-Original characters

I am not really good at (but will attempt for practice):
-Males
-Translating real people into my style

I will NOT draw:
-Animals
-Anthro/furry
-More than two characters in one photo
-Graphics (such as text)
-Overly detailed backgrounds (I'll either make the background transparent or do something simple)

If you're not sure, just ask! :) I'll see if I can do it!

To make a request fill out one of the forms below!

:rose:For VMK avatars:
[photos of your avatar(s) from a few angles]
-Eye Color:
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) :
-Special requests*:

:rose:For Fan Art:
[photo of character(s)] OR the name and origin of the character(s) so I can do a little search:
-Special requests*:

:rose:For Original Characters:
[photo of character(s)] and/or brief physical description:
-Special Requests*:

*Special requests are just that: requests. I may or may not accommodate you depending on what the request is.

I will decide if I want to do a bust, half body, or fully body picture. It all depends on what I'm in the mood for and if I want to try a different pose.

When I color these I will decide between three types: Fully Colored or Color Over Sketch or Sketch. It all depends if a I feel like I need practice with something, if I want to try out a new technique, or if I just feel like it lol. Examples below

Sketch:

Color over sketch:

Fully Colored:

Alright! That's it! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in my messages :halcyon: :halcyon:

Waitlist:
HaleighRose

CurleeQ
PudgeTheFish
Mely
MidnightMoon
Cloudyblue
BriarRose
jafart
Lissa
Cat
Desdemona
Mark
mijaro
Captain-Heather

Finished pieces:

Last edited:

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!

-Eye Color: Green/light hazel
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Sassy
-Special requests*: I really like 50's retro, so an outfit to your choosing that you think will fit that..

Thanks for doing this again! I'm super excited!

-Eye Color: Brown
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Happy/Easy going
-Special requests*:
I'm not that picky with clothing/poses. :)

Thank you!!

PudgeTheFish

For Vmk Avatars:
(Photos Of Your Avatar From A Few Angles)
delete.png delete.png

-Eye Color: Vibrant Blue
-Personality/vibe: Energetic
-Special requests*: Young Looking :o??

Last edited:

-Eye Color: Brown eyes
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Bubbly
-Special requests*: none (:

I love your work! You're so talented! Can't wait to see how this turns out! :lol:

Ahh I'm so excited right now! :D

-Eye Color: Brown
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Kind/Cheerful
-Special requests*: If you can, could you please draw me like a fairy with like a moon and stars themed dress maybe? :)

Thank you so much for doing these again! :D

-Eye Color: Light Green
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Happy/Excited
-Special requests*: If you can, can my avatar be dressed in fancy clothing.
Thank you! :cloud9:

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
-Eye Color: Brown :)
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : Anything that looks happy & cheerful!!
-Special requests*: None that I can think of!

Thank you so much <3 you're amazing.

:rose:For Fan Art:
[photo of character(s)] OR the name and origin of the character(s) so I can do a little search: princess jasmine
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : sitting or standing just make it whatever you feel is right for the character
-Special requests*: i want to see a winx jasmine pretty much with that dress but make the skirt waaaaay shorter and add pretty wings pixie dust just go crazy with it i know it will turn out amazing and the drawing to be fully colored (you dont have to do background)

i luv ur art style so much omg :eee:

Messages Image(1109578686).png Messages Image(2043416040).png Messages Image(870204026).png Messages Image(1038492605).png Messages Image(1154339817).png
-Eye Color: blue (preferably a light blue)
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : ok this emoticon describes me rlly well :twist: so basically rlly happy and excited
-Special requests*: :blossom: i was too lazy to change my face in game but if u could give me a normal cute face instead of the scary eyebrow face that would be gr8
:blossom: hair doesn't matter as long as it is curly i'll luv it
:blossom: also if u decide to draw a body i rlly like dresses and skirts and the pastel colors (especially purple and blue!!)

ok tysm i'm very excited :dance:

Cat

Bleh, I was pretty high up on the wait list of your other thread from awhile back. Really a fan of your art. Is there any way I could still have the same request filled?

D.Va

Literal Princess
-Eye Color:
hazel
-Personality/vibe (I'll use this to decide on a pose) : sassy & independent (;
-Special requests*: could you incorporate my gecko into it?? i know you don't do animals but i think it would be really cuuuute. her name is chi chi and she's the pascal to my rapunzel (:

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
i love ur art so much!!!! how do you do the lineart :| like my sketches are a masterpiece compared to line art :'(
anyways can i give u a real challenge?! if not, iz ok
male and a rl photo :)) i didnt fill out the form because I want to know if you're willing to :)

PudgeTheFish

Ok I went back to the reserved spot and filled in the info!! LMK If i am missing anything <33 <3 <3 <3

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
Bleh, I was pretty high up on the wait list of your other thread from awhile back. Really a fan of your art. Is there any way I could still have the same request filled?
Thank you! And sure, no problem!

i love ur art so much!!!! how do you do the lineart :| like my sketches are a masterpiece compared to line art :'(
anyways can i give u a real challenge?! if not, iz ok
male and a rl photo :)) i didnt fill out the form because I want to know if you're willing to :)
Thank you so much!! Normally I do all of my coloring on one layer including the lineart so it looks "painted" I guess lol. And I don't really do a formal lineart... more like a rough outline of everything? If that makes any sense? lol

And I could give it a shot! Doesn't hurt to try!

Adding you all to the waitlist! Thanks everyone! :halcyon:

mark

10 mins late to everything
Thank you! And sure, no problem!

Thank you so much!! Normally I do all of my coloring on one layer including the lineart so it looks "painted" I guess lol. And I don't really do a formal lineart... more like a rough outline of everything? If that makes any sense? lol

And I could give it a shot! Doesn't hurt to try!

Adding you all to the waitlist! Thanks everyone! :halcyon:
Sent you my request in a PM format :) ! I'm going to actually try your method... since I always hate doing it my method (aka youtube methods) and I like your idea much more.

I am so glad you are back! I think I posted on your last thread (was next in line, actually). Was really looking forward to having some art done by you!

Is your waitlist still open?

@Rhyth - In fact I just looked on the old thread, and it said you were coloring my sketch. So perhaps you have me done already, or close to?

Last edited:

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
Alright guys! Sorry about the minor hiatus... finals have kicked my butt :/ but I am officially on summer vacation!! So I'll get started on these asap! :)

I am so glad you are back! I think I posted on your last thread (was next in line, actually). Was really looking forward to having some art done by you!

Is your waitlist still open?

@Rhyth - In fact I just looked on the old thread, and it said you were coloring my sketch. So perhaps you have me done already, or close to?
I'm probably going to totally redo it since I have changed my technique and I no longer like my old work (artist struggle lol) Would you like me to use the same request? :)