~Rhyth's Artsy Fartsy Art Shop~

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
I actually didn't even finish my entry :/ There was a little too much on my plate and the surgery was a little unexpected. I probably wouldn't have opened this shop if I had known it would be that week haha. It seemed like the contest was catered more to the anime/manga artists anyway .-. I can post a picture of the unfinished piece if you guys want
I'm actually up and fully functioning at this point so the next three people can expect their art by Sunday! :) yay!

I know I'm probably getting annoying with this, but thanks for being patient.. once again! :rose:

I actually didn't even finish my entry :/ There was a little too much on my plate and the surgery was a little unexpected. I probably wouldn't have opened this shop if I had known it would be that week haha. It seemed like the contest was catered more to the anime/manga artists anyway .-. I can post a picture of the unfinished piece if you guys want
I'm actually up and fully functioning at this point so the next three people can expect their art by Sunday! :) yay!

I know I'm probably getting annoying with this, but thanks for being patient.. once again! :rose:
i'd love to see the piece!

can't wait to see mine

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Are these coming out? Haha, I really want to see everyone's! I'm very impatient and this is killing me to wait this long haha.