Riddle Game

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I decided to make a new riddle today while re-reading a novel called "The Nameless City". I suppose inspiration really does come from all types of impetus sources upon reflection.

Enjoy!~~

' It is impossible for you to abnegate me for I'm neither living nor dead. You cannot increase or decrease my motive. I am intangible, I will never be broken nor bent regardless of what transpires in any macrocosm. What am I?...'

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Try this one ~

I am stripped of illumination; periodically you might smell the aroma of flowers for those
not overlooked. I have no operations, only baseless dimensions. What am I?..

Enjoy~

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I see it's time to throw a little "spice" on this game again...haha

If you can solve my new riddle ^ , I will give you a retired (rare) item for free. ( I have no use for items anyways, haven't logged on the game since ..hmmm probably 2014 ish..I'm guessing.)

Try this one ~

I am stripped of illumination; periodically you might smell the aroma of flowers for those
not overlooked. I have no operations, only baseless dimensions. What am I?..

Enjoy~
Is it a computer or maybe a electronic device? I'm not good with riddles hmmmm Is it a black whole because no light, it is said that black holes might be a worm hole for dimensions? I don't know I'll still try if neither of these are the answer to your new riddle[DOUBLEPOST=1470597942][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm is it perfume because it can smell like flowers, and doesn't hold, nor make light?

or maybe is it: spices because it can be a flower that can be used for a spice, so it would have an aroma of flowers and some flowers don't need light to grow?

Last edited:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Is it a computer or maybe a electronic device? I'm not good with riddles hmmmm Is it a black whole because no light, it is said that black holes might be a worm hole for dimensions? I don't know I'll still try if neither of these are the answer to your new riddle[DOUBLEPOST=1470597942][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm is it perfume because it can smell like flowers, and doesn't hold, nor make light?

or maybe is it: spices because it can be a flower that can be used for a spice, so it would have an aroma of flowers and some flowers don't need light to grow?
It's not a computer, electronic device or a black hole etc.

cloudy said perfume.
So i will say Garden?
I think cloudy got it because you put "spice" and i think that was to be a hint lol
To clarify for you two, the word "spice" is not in the riddle nor was it a hint.

I stated previously in a new post, "I see it's time to throw a little "spice" on this game again...haha"

This expression implies that you wish to heat up the discussion again so to speak...in this case, to revive the riddle forum...=)

Think about each part of the riddle, how does each thing relate to one another etc..perhaps that will help you solve it.

--------------------

This is the riddle from above:

Solve this:

I am stripped of illumination; periodically you might smell the aroma of flowers for those not overlooked. I have no operations, only baseless dimensions. What am I?..

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Death?/Cemetery/Funeral
lol...not sure how I should respond because this is 3 guesses?... haha

I will say this, you are on the right track...

There are reasons why death, a cemetery or a funeral isn't specific enough to this particular riddle. I can explain whenever if you really want to know why later on, but its all good.

-----

Here's the hint for all~

Think about this last part of the riddle again based on what I just said..

"I have no operations, only baseless dimensions"

There are reasons why death, a cemetery or a funeral isn't specific enough to this particular riddle. I can explain whenever if you really want to know why later on, but its all good.

-----

Here's the hint for all~

Think about this last part of the riddle again based on what I just said..

"I have no operations, only baseless dimensions"
Is it darkness?

Lol this is a tough one. I'll just explain my thought process:

1) By being stripped of illumination, it implies that you would have once had it. Like how in death everything is dull, just gone. Also, people wear black to funerals...
2) The aroma of flowers would come from someone paying their respects, if they are not "overlooked" meaning they have nobody to honor them in death.
3) Death is an abstract thought, which is why it has baseless dimensions...

I'm just trying to figure out something more specific than "Death"

EDIT: Is it a corpse?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Lol this is a tough one. I'll just explain my thought process:

1) By being stripped of illumination, it implies that you would have once had it. Like how in death everything is dull, just gone. Also, people wear black to funerals...
2) The aroma of flowers would come from someone paying their respects, if they are not "overlooked" meaning they have nobody to honor them in death.
3) Death is an abstract thought, which is why it has baseless dimensions.
You hit no. 2 right on the head. That's EXACTLY what this part of the riddle means. Nicely done.
"periodically you might smell the aroma of flowers for those not overlooked"

No. 3 not necessarily - that entirely depends on how one looks at it. I know of cultures in this world that see death for example, in an abstract way as well in both spiritual and a manifesting physical sense of the word. I've actually interviewed some interesting people who see Death in different lights, rather point of views. Not to say, that I think they are right or wrong. Nonetheless, intriguing to hear people's true thoughts in how they view their own world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470768076][/DOUBLEPOST] More specific.

Here's a huge hint. Think about things that are ..shall we say..., beneath the surface. =)

You hit no. 2 right on the head. That's EXACTLY what this part of the riddle means. Nicely done.

No. 3 not necessarily - that entirely depends on how one looks at it. I know of cultures in this world that see death for example, in an abstract way as well in both spiritual and a manifesting physical sense of the word. I've actually interviewed some interesting people who see Death in different lights, rather point of views. Not to say, that I think they are right or wrong. Nonetheless, intriguing to hear people's true thoughts in how they view their own world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470768076][/DOUBLEPOST]

More specific.

Here's a huge hint. Think about things that are ..shall we say..., beneath the surface. =)
The buried dead?

Hell? Or whatever you refer to it as?

[DOUBLEPOST=1470768076][/DOUBLEPOST]

More specific.

Underground or hmm the underworld?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Just saw your most recent edit above. You are correct elegance - the answer is a Corpse - "6 feet under"...

Hope you all enjoyed that one, if anyone wonders why the answer is a corpse, I'd be happy to explain the riddle!

I can meet you in game for your prize, just let me know when.

Just saw your most recent edit above. You are correct elegance - the answer is a Corpse - "6 feet under"...

Hope you all enjoyed that one, if anyone wonders why the answer is a corpse, I'd be happy to explain the riddle!

oh XD

woo! I'll meet you in the esplanade.

That was a really good one!