Riddle Game

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Nope, the answer is not death. Although it is a good guess, look at the first part - Death can occur when being sought for

Here it is again ~ Bumping

I can never occur when being sought for but will always happen, I can never be seen before I am ready because I am never untimely. I am imperceptible due to my own nature. What am I?

*Hint* for today: You can never truly 'reach' for me, nor can you ever touch me physically. You cannot see me with your eyes; those beings who claim to 'see me' are full of lies and deceit.

Nope, the answer is not death. Although it is a good guess, look at the first part - Death can occur when being sought for

Here it is again ~ Bumping

I can never occur when being sought for but will always happen, I can never be seen before I am ready because I am never untimely. I am imperceptible due to my own nature. What am I?

*Hint* for today: You can never truly 'reach' for me, nor can you ever touch me physically. You cannot see me with your eyes; those beings who claim to 'see me' are full of lies and deceit.
I have some ideas about it. Could it be a dream or an idea?

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic

Is it the future?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Thank you! It took me quite a bit to figure it out, so I'm glad I actually got it right.
That's precisely what you've gotta love about riddles. They're great exercise for the mind. Muahahaa

Ok, I just thought of a new riddle for everyone to think on =)

-----------------------------------------------

You can always find me at the end of a notion but never in actuality. I can be observed inside a phenomenon and yet thought of thrice in a noumenon. If you search for me in the beginning, you will never suffer from nyctalopia or at the end of unknown. What am I?...

Enjoy ! ~
Metal

*Hint* - If you find it arduous, you can always find me on paper. I am always in front of your eyes. Hidden yet not hidden, here I am.

Last edited:
Is it light?

My thoughts-->at the end of a notion/thought you see a "light" (commonly referred to as a lightbulb but close enough)
I can be observed inside a phenomenon-->Northern Lights
Search for me in the beginning.. never suffer from nycalopia-->inability to see in dim light or night, therefore, if you search for a light you wont suffer from it.

Kinglaser

That's precisely what you've gotta love about riddles. They're great exercise for the mind. Muahahaa

Ok, I just thought of a new riddle for everyone to think on =)

-----------------------------------------------

You can always find me at the end of a notion but never in actuality. I can be observed inside a phenomenon and yet thought of thrice in a noumenon. If you search for me in the beginning, you will never suffer from nyctalopia or at the end of unknown. What am I?...

Enjoy ! ~
Metal

*Hint* - If you find it arduous, you can always find me on paper. I am always in front of your eyes. Hidden yet not hidden, here I am.
The letter n.

A thing there is whose voice is one;
Whose feet are four and two and three.
So mutable a thing is none
That moves in earth or sky or sea.
When on most feet this thing doth go,
Its strength is weakest and its pace most slow.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Is it light?

My thoughts-->at the end of a notion/thought you see a "light" (commonly referred to as a lightbulb but close enough)
I can be observed inside a phenomenon-->Northern Lights
Search for me in the beginning.. never suffer from nycalopia-->inability to see in dim light or night, therefore, if you search for a light you wont suffer from it.
A thing there is whose voice is one;
Whose feet are four and two and three.
So mutable a thing is none
That moves in earth or sky or sea.
When on most feet this thing doth go,
Its strength is weakest and its pace most slow.

I used a bit of trickery on my last riddle that I made - why I gave the hint in my first post of it ;)

Yes, you are correct Kinglaser. The answer is the letter N .

Read it again without my hint and you will see why =)

As for the last riddle, I have heard this one before in a play and it's one of the more famous of ancient riddles.

The answer is a human being.

I'll wait to make another riddle in case anyone else would like a turn etc

Kinglaser

A man gives one son ten cents and another son fifteen cents. What time is it?

Kinglaser

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hmmm now if it were time itself based off what he gave in the riddle with the digits, it could also be military time which would’ve been 15:10 aka 3:10 pm; not 10:15 am if you switch the digits around. This leads me to believe that the answer is a trick of sorts, one of those hidden within the riddle since it cannot be two answers. It’s still a good guess though.

Therefore:

15 + 10 cents = 25 cents total he gave aka a quarters worth essentially; time= also stated in quarters and he gave a quarter worth of ‘time’. Two boys = quarter till two aka 1:45.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s a new riddle~ I made this one fairly short and simple but nevertheless I hope it’s still quite delectable for everyone to think on for a bit~

I am nothing yet I am proceeded by everything. Use me with something else and they prevail unchanged. What am I?...

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Bumping without a hint for now ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am nothing yet I am proceeded by everything. Use me with something else and they prevail unchanged. What am I?...

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hint: Really think about the words in this riddle. The answer becomes clear once the words are 'truly' understood for what they present themselves to be....

Huge hint but nonetheless,
~Enjoy !

---------------------------------------------