RockStar_Olivia's Disney Cruise Pictures

Here's Part 1 of the last night:

Animator's Palate, the restaurant I ate at on the last night

That night, Chuck Wagner (the original Beast on broadway) as well as Nick, the son of AbbaFab (remember them from earlier) did a duet

This is me with the son of two of the AbbaFab members

This is me with Chuck Wagner

Here I am with one of the girls who worked in the stores. She was from Montenegro and remembered me from my 2015 cruise. I was shocked when she saw me and when I told her my sister wasn't able to join us, she sent stuff home for her. She was really sweet and had a lot of fun catching up with her.

Part 2 is coming up

Last edited:

Me with Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. The last time I had cruised, it was an hour and a half wait for Olaf which I did not have to deal with, thankfully

Me and Ariel

Me with Belle

Me and Stitch

Triton's backdrop

Me with Hector the Magician

Up Next: Day 5
OLIVIA what is the button down ur wearing called? the blue one with what looks like boats on it maybe ? ITS SO CUTE

Here's Part 2 of the last night aboard the ship:

Me with Tiana. On the last night aboard the cruise, they have all the characters plus several of the theatre people in the atrium for last minute photos.

Me with some of the theatre people. Left to right: Lion King singer from Disney Dreams, Ensign Benson from the Golden Mickeys, Anne Marie from the show that night, and another Lion King singer.

Rapunzel and I together. She was a very sweet Rapunzel and would always tell me that Pascal always played hide and seek

Ariel and I in front of her statue. Each Disney ship is unique because there is a statue in front of each restaurant

Me with a friend I met on the ship. His name was Michael and he was British. I met him at the Golden Mickeys when we sat next to each other.

Me with MJ, another person I met with Michael at the theatre shows. Like Michael, I would join them during certain shows

Me with Brooke. Like the boys, I met her at the Golden Mickeys show and I would often see them together

My last character pic was with Captain Hook. I found him at the perfect time because right after my turn, it was time for the farewell show

The last pic of the night was with me and a wonderful CM named Yasmin. She was the emcee of Ridley Pearson's presentations and she was so funny. She was a member of the cruise staff. This was taken by the adults only comedian. Right after this pic was taken, she introduced the guy

Last edited: