room competition

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hello!

There is a room competition! Check the newsletter for details. Gingerbread is on sale and we just added furniture that will remain in the Emporium all month to help with room building. Good luck! <3

~Alice

Hello!

There is a room competition! Check the newsletter for details. Gingerbread is on sale and we just added furniture that will remain in the Emporium all month to help with room building. Good luck! <3

~Alice
thank you! i'm not sure if you could help me with this but i cleared my room yesterday and all my regular size snow carpets disappeared from my inventory i sent a cfh yesterday and one just a few minutes ago

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
thank you! i'm not sure if you could help me with this but i cleared my room yesterday and all my regular size snow carpets disappeared from my inventory i sent a cfh yesterday and one just a few minutes ago
If you sent a CFH one of our moderators will get to it and be able to help you but I will pass along that you sent one <3

If you sent a CFH one of our moderators will get to it and be able to help you but I will pass along that you sent one <3
Well, after searching all of my rooms i decided to click around my inventory and all my snow carpets, my stacks of presents and two mickey christmas trees are under the posters tab for some reason. Anyway, all is well again, thanks for the help!

Mx. Ryden

Not sure where to ask except this thread, first time entering competition. Is there a way to find out/confirm which email address I used for my account? I have over half a dozen emails and I really can't remember which I used, and there's no "welcome to myvmk!" email or anything in any inbox I can find. Also can't find a current address info area in settings, so I'm not sure. It's getting near deadline time so I may guess, I think it's one of two possibilities haha. Thanks in advance if you can help:)

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Not sure where to ask except this thread, first time entering competition. Is there a way to find out/confirm which email address I used for my account? I have over half a dozen emails and I really can't remember which I used, and there's no "welcome to myvmk!" email or anything in any inbox I can find. Also can't find a current address info area in settings, so I'm not sure. It's getting near deadline time so I may guess, I think it's one of two possibilities haha. Thanks in advance if you can help:)
When you login to your account, click the Settings button that's under the Enter MyVMK (Alpha) button. There should be a spot where you can update your email address there! Hope that helps :D