{S} Hello, its me... {S}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
Hello... its me.
Okay, I'll shut up, ik.,

I'm fairly new, my username is Serum, and I came across myVmk about a month ago. Hm. I suppose, if you're reading this, you may want to know what kind of background I have. Well, I used to play "old," VMK when I was 7 or 8 years old, and now I'm sixteen, so its been a while. I don't remember my username or anything, because I was very young. Honestly though, everyday on myVmk is like a visit back to my childhood, (so is every visit to Disney World!). You're never too old for Disney.

Anyway, my first name is Courtney. I'm here to stay. My parents spent their honeymoon in Disney. I'm adopted, but honestly, I must've gotten my love for Disney from them somehow. My favorite Disney character is Jack Skellington, Stitch, or Angel. My favorite Disney princess is Belle because she sees the beauty in everything and everyone, and I strive to do that in my life and live by it.

Honestly, my real goal in joining this community is to find some friends, so please help me do that. So excited to meet people, and I hope to stick around for a very long time. x

Hi :wave: :cloud9:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Welcome to the MyVMK Community! I have met you in a trade and an auction room yesterday hanging out with TayIor, Jacob and Lisawdw. If you wish to be friends, I never push anyone away just use the magic button. Hope to see ya around :)

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
Welcome to the MyVMK Community! I have met you in a trade and an auction room yesterday hanging out with TayIor, Jacob and Lisawdw. If you wish to be friends, I never push anyone away just use the magic button. Hope to see ya around :)
Thank you! I'm so excited :whee:!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455478535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Digging your signature by the way!

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
Hi and welcome!! I think we played Pirates together? Anyway, glad you're here - just let me know if you need anything. See u around the Kingdom!! :-)

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
HEY HEY HEY! @holly
[DOUBLEPOST=1456070777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you all by the way. I think I'll have a very long stay because I've noticed that you're all so kind and helpful, and that nice environment makes me feel like I'm valued, and its just going to be great. Thank you all. I appreciate it loads. Thank you. :DancePooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.