~*Sale!*~ Info and updates!

Hi! I though I'd create this thread to provide some information about my sale. In each spoiler below is some info about a certain topic, so you can find what you're wanting to know easier and faster!
Here's a link to my sale thread so you can see if there's anything you like!
https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/sale-updated-3-20.79289/

In-game name: Catgirl7
Name of sale (in-game): ~*Sale!*~ New items! (Pins, clothes, furni)
I get on and off VMK, so there's not a particular time I'm on each day. I almost never get on past 10pm est and before 9am est though. Whenever I'm on\off, however, I'll bold one of the options below.
On\off
If there's anything else you want to know, comment on this thread or PM me!

Through forums: I'm open to comments or PM's, whichever you prefer, for you to tell me what you'd like and what your offer is. We can negotiate on a price\prices on the forums. When we've decided on the final trade, we can either meet or gift box to complete the trade. There's not a particular time I'm on VMK each day, so I can let you know when I'm on and how much longer I should be on but if you're not on at the same time I'll let you know when I'll next be on. We can also use the giftboxing method, meaning you send me the credits in a gift box and I send you the item\items. However you prefer to do it, I promise you will get your item\items as soon as possible.

New items:
Magic: Snowfall, Bat, Ghost
Tons of new furniture and some new clothes and pins!
Sales:
15% off all pins!
5% off all clothing!
10% off all furniture!

I will keep adding spoilers, but I wanted to go ahead and post this :)

Last edited: