Sassy.Max

[removed previously quoted content]
watch out, he'll just report [redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:
[content removed that was previously removed quoted content]

and just bc ppl dont like u or don't agree with what u say it does not mean they should leave the game, everyone should feel welcome in this community

[more content removed from previously removed quoted content]

cuipet

Harassment is not a joke @Lissa and those that do harass people are not welcome in this community.
Are you serious?? And you think what you're saying and doing is not harassment??? MAX OPEN YOUR EYES. Calling people [redacted] and saying we Shouldnt be playing because you can't handle criticism is really low Max,[redacted].

iProsper

[quote removed]

lol dont try to belittle me max. how am i harrassing you? i'm pretty sure you were harassing me in-game too. [content removed]:cookie:

Personally I'm really great friends with this guy,, lets call him buddy, and Buddy is one of the sweetest people to me on the game and actually cares about what I say . Speaking to buddy later , he honestly did not know anything about what happened with the situation , and did not intend for it to come out that way , he did not know the specific fact that was stated and what he was accused for . Although I'm sorry on your part Max but , Buddy really did not know . And for you to call Buddy a disgusting human being , even though he tried to apologize later , is wrong as well .

This thread is extremely close to being closed down. I recognize that it was started in jest, but it has turned into a flame fest filled with hate and anger and immaturity.

If people can't keep things civil, then it will be closed. If you have a problem with someone, please do not bring it here.

Thanks!

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
This thread is extremely close to being closed down. I recognize that it was started in jest, but it has turned into a flame fest filled with hate and anger and immaturity.

If people can't keep things civil, then it will be closed. If you have a problem with someone, please do not bring it here.

Thanks!
been watching the whole time. went downhill quick

"#banFrance"
actually bullied irl by @savvy.max[DOUBLEPOST=1437741919][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is hilarious and so true. If you are going to have coffee you have it on your rooftop terrace overlooking downtown with your personal chef serving French Pressed coffee with Steamed Milk and Vanilla and a dash of sugar. I wouldn't be caught dead in a peasant coffee shop. 50 Shades of sassy.max
>>french<< pressed coffee? thought you didn't like the french