Secret Goob Gift Exchange - Last Day to Sign Up!!!

goobie

violent delights
Happy December, goobs! Instead of a holiday server competition for this month, I thought I'd do something more unoriginal and in the holiday spirit. This means it's time for a Secret Goob Gift Exchange (which is really just Secret Santa). This will be an in-game gift exchange. Please read and follow the rules below and fill out the appropriate forms by the deadline.

Rules
1. Please spend somewhere between 5k-20k (or gift an item from your inventory of this value). While it's not necessarily about how much something is worth, nobody wants a barrel seat. You may spend more if you really want to, but I am putting a limit on it just so you know that the same likely won't be done for you.
2. Do NOT ask for any ultra rares. These are just too difficult and stressful to find for what should be a fun exchange.
3. You must be in my Discord server in order to participate (this ensures that I am able to message you and that you will get @everyone updates). If you need a link, here is one: https://discord.gg/bRYvdmj
4. You may not request a new recipient once I've assigned one to you.

Deadlines
1. Please fill out the Google Form by 12/17! I will be closing applications on this date.
2. You will be assigned your Secret Goob gift recipient no later than 12/20. 3. Please gift your item(s) no later than 1/1!*

*As long as the gifting feature is broken, I realize that it might be more difficult to find each other in the game. You are encouraged to attempt to track down your gift recipient. However, I will do my best to have a Secret Goob Gift Exchange Room open and available at least twice between 12/25 and 1/1.

Link to Google Form
http://bit.ly/2sBnHqr

Misc
I will be doing my best to collect some extra items/credits in case people flake. I want everyone to receive something. However, I would also like it if a few generous people wouldn't mind (potentially) being a Secret Goob to two players. If you wouldn't mind then please let me know so I can add you to a list. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions!​

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to do this, but I don't have discord. Is there any way I could participate through only forums?

I could probably make that work. Go ahead and fill out the Google form!
Ok thank you! I'll try, but I'm on mobile so it might not work. In that case, I'll try to fill it out as soon as possible when I'm on my laptop!