Secret Santa Thank You's

Awesomemagic

I got my secret santa gift today and it was amazing. Idk who to thank so I wanted to make this forum post (dm me if you're the person so I can thank you fully!).
I didn't notice a specific place to put a thank you like this, so I figured I could start a thread where you can just say thanks to your unknown secret santa once you get their gift!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I wanted to bump this thread because this is a great idea! Also, whoever sent me a yellow wrapped gift (I assume it's from my Secret Santa), I wanted to let you know that I am going to save it and open it on Christmas. I am so excited to find out what's inside and am looking forward to opening it. Thank you so much by the way (Even if i don't know what it is yet).
:cookie:
Note: I shall eat this cookie in the meantime and in anticipation of opening my wonderful little yellow gift box!!

Thank you to my Secret Santa, whoever you may be! I love my hat and those castle turret chairs went perfectly in my winter room! <3

Edit: I just logged on and saw all the furniture/clothes/pins you sent me! I love it and I feel so spoiled <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
@Littlebelle made me a room to remember my engagement to my husband in Disneyland during their 60th celebration. The amount of thought and effort that went into this room is irreplaceable and absolutely amazing. Thank you so very much for my gift. I hope the glitch is fixed soon <3 either way, I love it very much!

Attachments

Ok so question~
Did VMK Santa give personalized gifts out to everyone?
Both I and @Stampede got gifts from him that weren't the hats/toys.
Or is it someone just messin' with us.

Whatever the case may be, THANK YOU FOR THE PANDORA FURNITURE.